OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Thank you for your interest in Mustang Bullitt - Generations! You can now place an order on the website by navigating to the top-level menu. Here are the direct links to the available editions.

standard: https://www.fmb-generations.com/store/p1/Mustang_Bullitt_-_Generations_Standard_Edition.html#/
expanded: https://www.fmb-generations.com/store/p2/Mustang_Bullitt_-_Generations_Expanded_Edition.html#/

If you have any troubles with the ordering system, please send an email message to [email protected]

On the day that Ford Motor Company announced the newest Mustang variant, the 2021 Mach 1, I am pleased to provide you with the news about the book.

The books will start shipping on June 30, 2020.
Sponsored

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617), GT500 (N3432)
Just ordered my expanded copy. Thanks Tony!

Cold_one

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt (3033); 2018 Navigator; ++++
Thank you for your interest in Mustang Bullitt - Generations! You can now place an order on the website by navigating to the top-level menu. Here are the direct links to the available editions.

standard: https://www.fmb-generations.com/store/p1/Mustang_Bullitt_-_Generations_Standard_Edition.html#/
expanded: https://www.fmb-generations.com/store/p2/Mustang_Bullitt_-_Generations_Expanded_Edition.html#/

If you have any troubles with the ordering system, please send an email message to [email protected]

On the day that Ford Motor Company announced the newest Mustang variant, the 2021 Mach 1, I am pleased to provide you with the news about the book.

The books will start shipping on June 30, 2020.
Ordered the expanded edition on Tuesday. Hopefully the charge for shipping to Canada ensures it gets here in a reasonable time. Regardless, looking forward to receiving and reading the book.

So Tony, are you going to do a book on the Mach 1 now?

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered the expanded edition on Tuesday. Hopefully the charge for shipping to Canada ensures it gets here in a reasonable time. Regardless, looking forward to receiving and reading the book.

So Tony, are you going to do a book on the Mach 1 now?
The shipping method is the least expensive. I understand from my distributor that there has been a few more days added to the wait time because of the pandemic situation. Hopefully it won't be too long!

Regarding the Mach 1, stay tuned :)

P8K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
The shipping method is the least expensive. I understand from my distributor that there has been a few more days added to the wait time because of the pandemic situation. Hopefully it won't be too long!

Regarding the Mach 1, stay tuned :)
Hi Tony, I ordered my expanded and signed copy today. Since I'm new to the Mustang community I'm really looking forward to reading and learning a lot about my new toy from your book. Thanks, Ed

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Tony, I ordered my expanded and signed copy today. Since I'm new to the Mustang community I'm really looking forward to reading and learning a lot about my new toy from your book. Thanks, Ed
Thank you, Ed, for your interest!

Cold_one

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Received notice today the book has shipped. Good news.

Thanks in advance to Tony for the effort and work. Gives me something else to read this summer.

Shipey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt.
Received my Expanded Edition last week (and few more copies for family and friends that own a Bullitt). I think the book is extremely well written, illustrated, and a very worthwhile addition to my car book library. This winter I will read it from cover-to-cover again. It was worth the wait!

Shipey

scottso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Got mine today! Just flipping through it I keep getting sucked in and end up reading the whole chapter. :) This is a great compliment to the car!

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad you guys got your copies. Thank you for your comments!

Sponsored

Cold_one

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I picked up my book yesterday and it looks to be a very good read. Unfortunately the sticker with #33/500 is on the plastic covering - I’ll have to save the packaging or figure out how to transfer it to the book.

Kind of cool that the book number matches the last digits of my car. Coincidence or by design?

Pretty good/quick shipping as it was at my post box on Monday - I tend to get mail only once a week as it’s a 12 mile round trip, so it’s been there all week.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I picked up my book yesterday and it looks to be a very good read. Unfortunately the sticker with #33/500 is on the plastic covering - I’ll have to save the packaging or figure out how to transfer it to the book.

Kind of cool that the book number matches the last digits of my car. Coincidence or by design?

Pretty good/quick shipping as it was at my post box on Monday - I tend to get mail only once a week as it’s a 12 mile round trip, so it’s been there all week.
Contact me via PM please regarding your sticker. We debated where the location of it should be. Thanks!

Reactions: P8K

P8K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Contact me via PM please regarding your sticker. We debated where the location of it should be. Thanks!
Received mine last week too. And yeah, not sure how long I'll be able to hold on to that bag with the sticker once I put that book goes out on the coffee table and my SIL's start looking through the book.
Bullitt Book.JPG
Sponsored