Around the end of July I'm installing:

Steeda H Pipe
Steeda Front K Member
Steeda Transmission Mount Insert
Steeda Differential Mount Inserts
Steeda Stop The Hop Enthusiast Kit
Steed Rear Lower Control Arm Inserts.

Can't wait!
Steeda front K member.... what do you think you need?? I’m installing the Steeda G track front cross brace. The Cross brace 4 point extreme is really not req’d! Try the 2 point cross point 1st!! Then see!!!
See this if you are a corner carver only!, https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-ultralite-2-point-g-trac-brace-555-5533.html
I
lowered my BULLIT Magnaride... (Steeda progerssive lowering springs) I have the adjustable BULLITT Steeda front/rear sway bar End links! Add 1/2” to the front pair and leave the rear as stock! Either way...you can’t go wrong with steeda!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
:cwl: I started modding before I finished the paperwork. D shaped steering wheel, Eibach springs and sways, Borla mid pipe and axle back exhaust, MGW shifter, floor and cargo mats, run flat tires, and .......... Whipple blower ! Some people like drugs. Me, I'll take 700 + HP anyday. :handsinair:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Just ordered ARH headers and Borla axle backs. The Ford oem mufflers are anemic to say the least.

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Just ordered ARH headers and Borla axle backs. The Ford oem mufflers are anemic to say the least.
I had a x pipe and borlas on my 15 gt. Sounded great. Mellow when cruising...big bark on the gas.
I put an h pipe on the bullitt. Wanted a deeper sound....less raspy. It is way louder and deaper than the borlas. For me....perfect.
I have a bud who races a vette grand sport on tracks here in Ca. He said if i ran the bullitt on track mode with the mufflers...the track would black flag me. Too loud.
I raced at Thunder Hill with him in a mazda rx7 race car with a v8 ford motor. No black flags...but we crashed 2x.
Once spun the car on a corner when he hit a bump. Suspension problem in the rear.
The other at the end of the day stan was going up hill to a right turn......lost the track in the sun. Couldnt see. Still a fun day!

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Too funny ......... As for the CA noise laws, not sure how y'all cope with the bs. I used to love visiting there. Daughter and grandkids east of the bay area. Big sissy in Rancho Mirage. I'd go in on I-40 to US 395. West across CA 120/140. Then down to Rancho Mirage. No more ......... Can't cope with the high cost of gas to start with.

Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
which borlas did you go with? ive had s types and atak (non-active) the s types were my favorite. i figure the ataks will be much louder than the stock bullitt mufflers. s types im unsure of but if you went with s types and could do a comparison video!

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
S Type. I figured with the Borla midpipe and ARH catless long tubes plus the blower, I'm pushing the limits on highway comfort in quiet mode. :cwl:

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
S Type. I figured with the Borla midpipe and ARH catless long tubes plus the blower, I'm pushing the limits on highway comfort in quiet mode. :cwl:
Can’t wait to hear it, I know there is a guys wife on here that just recently bought a 2018 with those mods minus blower and she hates how loud it is lol, I’m so torn on wanting mine louder, the h-pipe sounds sooo good but I just want more but not to go over board.

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Too funny ......... As for the CA noise laws, not sure how y'all cope with the bs. I used to love visiting there. Daughter and grandkids east of the bay area. Big sissy in Rancho Mirage. I'd go in on I-40 to US 395. West across CA 120/140. Then down to Rancho Mirage. No more ......... Can't cope with the high cost of gas to start with.
Yup....among the highest in the country. All taxes put on us from the state polititions. Last election people voted to not repeal the tax and regestration. Scared by all the cal trans adds about making the roads unsafe. Stupid sheep. Love the beauty...but not the costs...and politics

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey, so that brace adds stiffness over the standard 'K brace' on our Bullitts? And does it have any penalty on ride? I assume if you stiffen up the front stabilizer bar with adjustable end-links, for sure there's a penalty ride, correct? I'd settle with that brace, if it doesn't have a ride penatly, which it shouldn't. You should have posted this when the sale was going on. Ha ha. Maybe for the next one :). Oh, forgot to say, how come Steeda doesn't give a specific torque number? You don't want it too loose, nor too tight, as it's square tubing, and could be deformed. Did you use anything specific? Thx.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Hey, so that brace adds stiffness over the standard 'K brace' on our Bullitts? And does it have any penalty on ride? I assume if you stiffen up the front stabilizer bar with adjustable end-links, for sure there's a penalty ride, correct? I'd settle with that brace, if it doesn't have a ride penatly, which it shouldn't. You should have posted this when the sale was going on. Ha ha. Maybe for the next one :). Oh, forgot to say, how come Steeda doesn't give a specific torque number? You don't want it too loose, nor too tight, as it's square tubing, and could be deformed. Did you use anything specific? Thx.
I may buy this bar. Bracing the bottom of the suspension makes sence.
I had a 79 vw scirocco. Sport bilstiens..gti springs and sways. Upper and lower strut tie offs. 205 60 13 tires in a sub 2000 lb car. A beast of a car in the corners. No flex in the front end. Solid. It handled better than my 77 911s.....the 240 z...bmw 2002...most sports cars back then.
I think of my car with the fr magnride suspension....would be great.
I owned a 90...92..and a 93 LE miata. Autoxed the 92. Never braced any of them. Plenty strong car.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I may buy this bar.
Hey, let us know how it feels, and if it's worth the 100 bucks :). That would be the only mod I'd do to my Bullitt. I already installed the full-length jacking rails, but they're not really a mod; just some added weight. The only other thing I was going to do, but probably not anymore is this hitch: https://www.etrailer.com/p-C11405.html . Do you guys think it'd act like a brace, or not at all? Just curious. I don't really want to add any more weight on the rear, since the car is already hunched on the rear from the factory (one finger less fender gap than the front). Probably the only way I'd think about adding those extra 40+ lbs is if they'd also serve as a brace :). Thx.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
you are absolutely correct!!... did you even watch the video of the cross brace?? https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-ultralite-2-point-g-trac-brace-555-5533.html
Much like the engine strut bar tying in the top of the car...this will tie in the bottom!! They supply spacers so it strengthens the parts and prevent crushing!! And yes...you are absolutely correct!! Torque so it’s not too loose and not too tight!! ....just right!!

if you lower your car... the factory sway neutral position is compromised when you lover the car... as per Steeda, I’ll add 1/2” to the length of the front sway bar end links!! Bar is at Factory neutral setting!! No more preload!

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
people make choices... so you choose to Whipple Charge and add all these mods...but you can’t afford the gas to see your daughter and grandkids ?? ...your choice I suppose!!....do you have another car???

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Can’t wait to hear it, I know there is a guys wife on here that just recently bought a 2018 with those mods minus blower and she hates how loud it is lol, I’m so torn on wanting mine louder, the h-pipe sounds sooo good but I just want more but not to go over board.
That's why I'm doing this step by step and, saving the OEM resonator. It's pretty free flowing according to my tuner. I ordered Flowmaster mufflers this morning instead of the Borla S Type. Flowmaster has a lifetime warranty on the entire enchilada including the valves. Borla only covers them for three years. Sucks. I live in a fairly dry area of TX, unlike the gulf coast and the salt air issues. Still, it's nice knowing the actuators are covered for the life of the muffler. Once the headers, mid pipe and, Flowmasters are installed and, the car gets tuned, I'll ride with it for a while before I drop the coin for the blower.
Mike
Sponsored