Sponsored

A Little COVID-19 Humor (No Politics Please!)

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This one will need some explanation for you guys but I think you’ll grasp it easily enough.
Victorian Premier Dan Andrews has come under fire because the security guards his government employed (to ensure people were adhering to quarantine rules) have been shagging the people in quarantine...
This guy seems to understand how it works.
B9EDDA87-4696-4F2D-B734-FD75290ABD6F.jpeg
The meme is funny as shit, but your explanation of what’s going on is quite fucked.

“We are here to enforce your and the public’s safety... *zip*”

All kinds of cringy.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The meme is funny as shit, but your explanation of what’s going on is quite fucked.
Not surprising at all. The French and Ghana(?, or at least several other African nations, and I think even the Canadians) UN soldiers raped the local populace under the guise of "protecting" them. There's a proper response to these offenses. $0.45 worth of high velocity lead.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

“We are here to enforce your and the public’s safety... *zip*”

All kinds of cringy.
To be honest, they’re only enforcing it because some people are too stupid or careless to take care of others. These are people in “high-probability” scenarios.
Meanwhile, despite all of the rules being in place, a group of 16 people decided to get together for a party recently, netting themselves quite a hefty fine. Again, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
36B6DD73-F3F7-4411-9C01-D188E0979DDB.jpeg

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
except that the very premise is wrong if you actually READ the so-called executive orders being promulgated WRT "mandatory" mask wearing. Now granted you'll have to read your State's version for yourself. That said under the ADA no place of business open to the public can deny a person entry or service. In VA there are 6 exceptions to mask wearing. Furthermore if you read the orders *carefully* you'll also find States (I think it was the TX and MD ones) that mandate masks indoors ONLY IF "social distancing was not possible". In other words, if you are able to maintain social distancing, a mask is not required.

People simply don't read nor comprehend what was actually issued in the EO.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
except that the very premise is wrong if you actually READ the so-called executive orders being promulgated WRT "mandatory" mask wearing. Now granted you'll have to read your State's version for yourself. That said under the ADA no place of business open to the public can deny a person entry or service. In VA there are 6 exceptions to mask wearing. Furthermore if you read the orders *carefully* you'll also find States (I think it was the TX and MD ones) that mandate masks indoors ONLY IF "social distancing was not possible". In other words, if you are able to maintain social distancing, a mask is not required.

Michigan is very clear. Any indoor entity has to require a mask. Here is the latest requirement in plain English.

Whitmer issued an executive order that:

• Requires any business that is open to the public to refuse entry or service to people who refuse to wear a face covering, with limited exceptions.
  • Requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces.
  • Reiterates that individuals are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space.
The order takes effect Monday and applies to the entire state.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll just say I hope you Michigan residents overthrow your own version of Hitler at the next election opportunity.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'll just say I hope you Michigan residents overthrow your own version of Hitler at the next election opportunity.
It’s funny how you will subject yourself to all sorts of laws and requirements until they don’t your agenda. When they’re in contradiction of your agenda, it’s “Hitler” or communist or whatever.
It could be argued that almost ANY law is in fact part of a greater dictatorship.
Funnier still is that Hitler ran a dictatorship. You don’t get to vote dictators out of office. Lol.
Godwin’s law much?

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Words matter. Not sure what part of those two words some people just do not understand. I do not personally know the governor of Michigan but using her and the name of the man responsible for ordering the deaths of over 6,000,000 people do not belong in the same sentence. Matt, you are, as always, entitled to your opinion but there has to be better words to express them. Would you please consider it?

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A

Or maybe I'm Canadian and we have different requirements. Or you know, it was kind of funny at least to me. That said in my city masks have been made mandatory when going into stores etc. And I'm just fine with that. :)

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
How about we keep this thread for humor, and the political thread for political crap.

If you don't think it's funny, just move on. Or copy the image and share in the political thread.

Just sayin.