Ceramic Pro 9h Vs Gyeon

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
The two ceramic places by were I live do ceramic pro, and gyeon. Which one should I go with. Thanks.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hi Anthony. Before making any product decisions pick your detailer first. All of these products are good. The people doing the prep work and the application of the product are more important than the product itself. Once you've made that decision, listen to their recommendations and go from their.

I found my man after exhaustive research here in Myrtle Beach when I moved here I 2017. Two years later when I bought my 19'GT/CS I still checked around but still went the person I trusted with my new car. My choices were Gyeon Pure or DuraFlex / Mohs + and Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra. They has 2/5/7 year warrantee's. Based on the fact that my are is basically a garage queen my guy said Pure would suffice, but I wen with DuraFlex / Mohs +. The Gtechniq was $200 more but not worth the up-charge for a garaged car.

I have now had the car for 15 months and it looks as good as the day I brought it home. I use Gyeon products now for one main reason, they are really good. Ceramic does need to be maintained. I use Cure every three months and their detailer after every wash. Which honestly isn't that often as my white car never looks dirty. I also had the entire wheels done (face and barrel), what a time saver. Good luck with whatever you choose.
Windsor Plantation 13.jpg

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Hey thanks so much I think imma go with the ceramic pro as they look the most legit.

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Hey thanks so much I think imma go with the ceramic pro as they look the most legit.
Ceramic Pro spends the most on marketing. I would highly recommend you do research first. A lot of their claims are not even remotely true, like setting the hood on fire. Xpel Fusion is my go to currently but there are a lot of good options. As mentioned above, find a detailer first. The worst thing you can do is have the job done poorly.

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Ceramic Pro spends the most on marketing. I would highly recommend you do research first. A lot of their claims are not even remotely true, like setting the hood on fire. Xpel Fusion is my go to currently but there are a lot of good options. As mentioned above, find a detailer first. The worst thing you can do is have the job done poorly.
The detailer seems very good and has lots of great reviews. What’s bad about ceramic pro?

Sponsored

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
The detailer seems very good and has lots of great reviews. What’s bad about ceramic pro?
It’s not bad but since they spend a lot of money on marketing some of their claims are outrageous so you need to know what reasonable expectations are for the product.

Remember that a ceramic coating still needs to be maintained and requires a special wash in order to maintain its properties.

I prefer the glossier look of Xpel fusion but that’s a personal preference.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
The company I used for my tint is a Ceramic Pro dealer. Had it not been for my guy I would have used them. As it is I’m very pleased with the entire Gyeon line of products.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Let me ask you are they doing paint correction and decon before the coating? Thats almost more important than the coating itself.
Yessir, they do all of that

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A
The product applied is much less important than the prep and process.

Ask about the process, what they are doing, what kind of prep is involved, if they won't take the time to explain it in detail, walk. Coating services are expensive and educating the client is part of that package.

I personally would go with Gyeon as I feel that they are a bit more stringent about their installers, but that is not taking away from the fact that the CP installer also could know what they're doing. I have also seen some major hack installers under the CP banner.
Sponsored