Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Well considering the US black population is 12.1 percent of the total population he would need more then just the black vote even if every single black person voted for him
Bikeman like you I'm ready for a new American,
Man I dont know if I can handle any more of making america better or new or what ever the next persons tag line is gonna be.
Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Obama : Change and Hope. Wanted to change everything and hoped it would work
Trump: Make America Great Again: Worked first time, now gets to do it again
Biden:. Does he have one?

Speaking of the population statistics, there is a push to give the right to vote to people with citizenship in another country. That percentage is greater than the American citizens that claim to have origins from Africa presently in America.

Do the math, then do the thinking.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Obama : Change and Hope. Wanted to change everything and hoped it would work
Trump: Make America Great Again: Worked first time, now gets to do it again
Biden:. Does he have one?

Speaking of the population statistics, there is a push to give the right to vote to people with citizenship in another country. That percentage is greater than the American citizens that claim to have origins from Africa presently in America.

Do the math, then do the thinking.
As a rank outsider, I haven’t heard of this one. Can you point me at a source?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
As a rank outsider, I haven’t heard of this one. Can you point me at a source?
As an insider I have read many articles about non citizen voting but nothing that ever said it was actually being considered. More right wing BS. They know that most foreigners think Trump is an ass and want to provide excuses for why Trump numbers are in a free fall.

Edit: Apologies, I should have said “probably” more right wing BS since I’ve actually never seen/heard this.

Last edited:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
As an insider I have read many articles about non citizen voting but nothing that ever said it was actually being considered. More right wing BS. They know that most foreigners think Trump is an ass and want to provide excuses for why Trump numbers are in a free fall.
I see....

Sponsored

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

Edit: Apologies, I should have said “probably” more right wing BS since I’ve actually never seen/heard this.
Wrong again. California allows aliens to vote. This "voting right" is supposed to be only local issues where they live illegally and unregistered with US Customs. Wink, wink. Nod, nod.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
This has nothing to do with California allowing aliens to vote, but good try. :like:

The one million+ ineligible registrants include inactive registrants (who have not voted in years but are still registered and can vote in any election), persons who’ve likely died or relocated but remain on the active voter list, and tens of thousands of people who have two or more registrations each. EIPCa cannot quantify how many more are ineligible due to non-citizen status or other reasons.”

OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
This has nothing to do with California allowing aliens to vote, but good try. :like:

The one million+ ineligible registrants include inactive registrants (who have not voted in years but are still registered and can vote in any election), persons who’ve likely died or relocated but remain on the active voter list, and tens of thousands of people who have two or more registrations each. EIPCa cannot quantify how many more are ineligible due to non-citizen status or other reasons.”
Not trying anything. Just misinformation. Sucks doesn't it? It's what the media has done for the last few years and it's getting worse. We all by bits of it, just the bits we want to swear is true because it was a partial clause in a bigger sentence.

Didja hear the one about the illegal aliens turning down jury duty in California? Google that one it's a doozy. {The only way to get a jury summons is if you are a registered voter}

Sponsored
OP
OP
lacanteen

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Just think, if Kanye is somehow elected, Kim will be the First Lady!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
If I remember correctly, Ca does issue DL's to illegals. I think now in most States there is a box you can check on the DL form that registers you to vote.

Since Ca doesn't require an ID to vote........

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
If I remember correctly, Ca does issue DL's to illegals. I think now in most States there is a box you can check on the DL form that registers you to vote.

Since Ca doesn't require an ID to vote........
Yeah, California definitely has issues when it comes to voter registration and VR/DMV. They need to get their act together. Any manipulation to the process is 100% wrong and must be fixed. Neither side should be allowed to get one more vote than they are entitled to.

Status
Not open for further replies.