President Trump has an easy win in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I don't know man, maybe he could have done what Obama did when ebola was here. Maybe not cut the arms and legs off the department that is supposed to look after these things. Maybe support the states so that this didn't explode the way it did. Maybe act like other countries around the work that have flattened their curve and can open up safely.
You are saying if Hillary was in office. What you failed to see is that they had articles of impeachment ready to go on January 20th 2017. The gop in the house and senate said so.

I work remotely to support my customers but they are the ones who are doing bad and they supported and voted for him. They won't do that again. The closed economy in my state did not affect me they way it affected my customers. I just had to work with them to keep them afloat while we all ride through this

Obama inherited an shit economy from Bush. You all seem to forget that.When he left office They economy was the best it had been in decades. That's a fact. I like how you said up there that those jobs are never coming back but the next breath you said douche canoe brought them back. You use "never" like those youtubers use "perfect".
List those jobs that Obama said were gone and show where trump brought those jobs back.
You all look at the economy at beginning of Obama's presidency and ignore the rest of it and use that as the basis for his entire presidency. What happened in Bush's last term? The economy was in shambles. Obama being elected didn't cause that. What was the job numbers when he came into office and what was it when he left? Seriously, let me know. What were the numbers when trump came into office and what are they now?
He did so much in spit of the house and senate republicans trying to make his a 1 term president

You blame the shit economy on the pandemic but you fail to realize that this is going on all over the world and they are beating america at taking care of their citizens. This is just shit leadership from this country. America used to be the country the world looked to. Now they just look to make sure that no one from here is allowed into their country to spread the virus.
Leaders on both sides have failed you. Trump more so as he is supposed to rally the country not divide it!

CNN and Fox news are garbage. Don't look at that shit.

Listen, if trump was actually doing something to help the situation we are all in then I would give him the benefit of the doubt. What does gassing peaceful protesters and holding a bible in front of a church do?

My anger is really directed at both sides as they are both shitty sets of people. They want votes and only support the ones putting money in their pockets. Trump just happens to be in charge and he is doing nothing to help. All he is concerned with is how much money he can make off his presidency and getting reelected.
This dumb bitch held a rally and wanted no one to wear a mask. What happened after in Tulsa? How is that a president looking after this country.

Lots of suicides around the clintons! Lot's of sexual abuse, lying, cheating, stealing and pussy grabbing around this president

This man is just leading us into bankruptcy and it's our children and their children that will pay the price.

Once again, this didn't have to end with over 3 million infections and over 130K deaths. This makes me mad and you should be also.

The fact you compared COVID to Ebola says it all.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Your commie dictator governor might have just saved your life
No, he just guaranteed he will be a 1 term governor.

He was already hung in effigy.

The death rate from this virus is on par with the flu. As more get tested and more are found to be positive the death rate will continue to decline. Any person capable of reasonable thought can see this.

But with the media stirring up peoples fear, this will continue to kill the economy and divide us.

What would it be like if every fall and winter the news reported flu infection numbers and deaths, daily?

Yes, this virus can be deadly to some people, but the vast majority are asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms.

We are treating this like it is the plague in middle ages Europe. It is not.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I cannot believe anyone would even consider voting for Biden. Unfortunately for him and his family, it is obvious he has some sort of dementia or other illness.

I pray for him and his family.

I absolutely hate his policies and think if implemented will ruin this country, but can respect him as a fellow human.

The left said Bush2 was a puppet, Biden truly would be.

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
Are you triggered by that! Keep the number. You may really need it when trump loses in November

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[/QUOTE]You put blame on everyone except yourself on your struggling business. :crying:[/QUOTE]

I am not struggling man. Don't you worry! I guess that one went over your head

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
No, he just guaranteed he will be a 1 term governor.

He was already hung in effigy.

The death rate from this virus is on par with the flu. As more get tested and more are found to be positive the death rate will continue to decline. Any person capable of reasonable thought can see this.

But with the media stirring up peoples fear, this will continue to kill the economy and divide us.

What would it be like if every fall and winter the news reported flu infection numbers and deaths, daily?

Yes, this virus can be deadly to some people, but the vast majority are asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms.

We are treating this like it is the plague in middle ages Europe. It is not.
Yes, it’s exactly like the flu..
Except that it’s already killed more than double even the worst flu outbreak of the past decade in the US, exceeding some years in that decade by a factor of 10.
Except that we don’t know a lot about it.
Except that people can be left with life-long health issues after contracting it.
Except that it hasn’t even been around for 12 months yet.
Other than that, yes, identical.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Except that it’s already killed more than double even the worst flu outbreak of the past decade in the US, exceeding some years in that decade by a factor of 10.
If we reported flu deaths like the china virus it would be incredibly high.

I don't know the %age today but a week ago it was .2% above the flu.

This where everyone who has the virus is considered killed by it.

Get hit by a bus, covid

Blow your brains out, covid

Die from heart failure, death by covid.

Die from pancreatic cancer, death by covid

Lifelong health issues? Yep the flu can leave you with diminished lung capacity.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Truer words have not been spoken

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
If we reported flu deaths like the china virus it would be incredibly high.

I don't know the %age today but a week ago it was .2% above the flu.

This where everyone who has the virus is considered killed by it.

Get hit by a bus, covid

Blow your brains out, covid

Die from heart failure, death by covid.

Die from pancreatic cancer, death by covid

Lifelong health issues? Yep the flu can leave you with diminished lung capacity.
You can’t know that. Even the numbers released by the CDC for flu deaths are “estimated” because they aren’t testing each individual.
In essence, you can make up any number you want to fit the narrative you choose.
What you could do is look at “excess deaths” though.
Where are you getting this idea that all these other causes are being attributed to Covid19?
Yes, it’s likely that there will be “some” issues along the way, expecting 100% certainty isn’t realistic.
If you’re referring to the proclamations of the anti-vax conspiracy theorist nurse (Erin Marie Olszewski)you might want to dig a little deeper.
If not, I’d like to know the source of this information.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I’d like to know the source of this information.

I don't remember who but it was but they were standing on a podium next to a prominent politician.

I know for a fact, a neighbor's son killed himself and it got reported as a covid death. So now I don't believe any of the covid numbers.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I don't remember who but it was but they were standing on a podium next to a prominent politician.

I know for a fact, a neighbor's son killed himself and it got reported as a covid death. So now I don't believe any of the covid numbers.
I don’t think anyone in their right minds expects the numbers to be perfect. It’s likely that a percentage of them will be incorrect.
How do you know that the COD reported to officials AND reported as such in the figures was Covid19?

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am not struggling man.[/QUOTE]

An amazing comeback, all in one day. It's easy when you lower projections.

Don't believe either of your stories now. Have you been tested for Ebola, the crazy cow desease :crazy:
[/QUOTE]

Right, I am not your lord and savior trump. But if he said it.....

That Roger Stone pardon will come back to bit him badly! You'll see!
have a good night wall um BJ

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I seriously wonder if after the November election we stop hearing about the covid pandemic. No matter who wins.

Flynn needs to be pardoned also. The judge who is trying to be a prosecutor needs to be removed from the bench.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I seriously wonder if after the November election we stop hearing about the covid pandemic. No matter who wins.
I seriously wonder if you can make any more simple-minded posts.

Flynn needs to be pardoned also. The judge who is trying to be a prosecutor needs to be removed from the bench.
He pleaded guilty twice you dumb pos. He committed treason, he knowingly facilitated interference in our elections by a foreign adversary. Seriously, go fuck yourself.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...-officials-crimes-and-ethical-violations.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/michael-flynn-guilty-russia-investigation.html

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Yes, it’s exactly like the flu..
Except that we don’t know a lot about it.
Except that people can be left with life-long health issues after contracting it.
Except that it hasn’t even been around for 12 months yet.

Other than that, yes, identical.
You're contradicting yourself and don't even realize it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.