• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT For Sale OEM Rear GT350R Seat Delete Panel

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Here's a thought, instead of finding a box. How about a good amount of bubble wrap? Like thicc amount. If UPS let's it out, insurance it just to be safe.
Its huge. Its the width of a mustang rear end. Ups or fedex charges on dimensions, not weight at that size. Its stupid expensive to ship.
Sponsored

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Its huge. Its the width of a mustang rear end. Ups or fedex charges on dimensions, not weight at that size. Its stupid expensive to ship.
Dang, that's a shame. Either way great deal for someone local. Let's get this sold.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Dang, that's a shame. Either way great deal for someone local. Let's get this sold.
I agree. But logistics is the problem. I bought one in NoCal from a fellow member. I made the deal. I then bid a trip to fly a charter flight flying the San Jose sharks home after a game. I had the crew bus drop me at the cargo facility where the seller (john) met me and I shipped it home on my airline for almost nothing.

People don't have that available to them. I looked into shipping it via ups and FedEx and it was crazy expensive. Another problem is that the size makes it difficult to get it to the place of shipment after it is packaged properly.

Unless someone has an account that has severely discounted shipping, it is almost prohibitive.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. But logistics is the problem. I bought one in NoCal from a fellow member. I made the deal. I then bid a trip to fly a charter flight flying the San Jose sharks home after a game. I had the crew bus drop me at the cargo facility where the seller (john) met me and I shipped it home on my airline for almost nothing.

People don't have that available to them. I looked into shipping it via ups and FedEx and it was crazy expensive. Another problem is that the size makes it difficult to get it to the place of shipment after it is packaged properly.

Unless someone has an account that has severely discounted shipping, it is almost prohibitive.

I looked at making it a weekend roadtrip from Florida, but just could not jusify it.

Driveway Demons

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
does it come with the seatbelt clip replacement covers?

Sponsored

Ferrarokid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2019 350r 2008 gt500 91lx 87gt
Hey, if you still have ill take it. I can come pickup asap !

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
Try shipping greyhound. Just did this for one of these coming from Arizona to Maryland. Shipping was $120.

Sponsored

RetiredFireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Package #L0350
Here's my story.......When these were available through Ford Performance they were like $800, a STEAL compared to the like $2k + from Ford when it was the only game in town. I just bought one for $400 (was originally local pick up) the guy was good enough to carry it to a UPS store......$300 for them to box it and ship from Florida to VA....UPS store's rates for shipping are crazy compared to having a UPS commercial account....they ain't in it for fun......the custom packaging was horrendous......pieces parts of cardboard and plenty of bubble wrap.....but THANK GOODNESS it was not damaged AT ALL! UPS Freight would have been like $140, but then there's that boxing issue. So at $700 all in I'm stoked......looks like $400 is the going price......if FPP ever comes back out with it it'll be $800-1k I bet........GLWTS

2017grabberblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp
I have a GT350R rear seat delete Panel in like new condition for sale. I rather have the buyer pick it up in a local meetup since it would be a bit too expensive to ship. I'm asking $700. Pm if anyone is interested. located in New York. Thank you.:like:
IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_3133.jpg
IMG_3134.jpg
IMG_3135(Edited).jpg
IMG_3135.jpg
IMG_3136.jpg
Hey bud I'm still interested in this hit me back 7324859185 let try to work it out in will pick it up

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Hey bud I'm still interested in this hit me back 7324859185 let try to work it out in will pick it up
I purchased this from him a few months back, he should have changed it to sold.
That being said, it looks like I’m not going to use it, didn’t want to cut it up for a roll bar, too nice a piece. Send me a pm if you’re interested, I’m in Massachusetts.

OP
OP
Vampira R

Vampira R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Shelby GT350R
Hey hows it going! Im so sorry, the person who bought it from me and whom recently replied back is right. I recently sold it a while back and never got a chance to put that it was sold already. I will be updating that soon. However if you are interested, i do have a set if Carbon Fibre Wheels for sale which i will also be adding up shortly. If interested let me know. Thank you!

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I have a GT350R rear seat delete Panel in like new condition for sale. I rather have the buyer pick it up in a local meetup since it would be a bit too expensive to ship. I'm asking $700. Pm if anyone is interested. located in New York. Thank you.:like:
IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_3133.jpg
IMG_3134.jpg
IMG_3135(Edited).jpg
IMG_3135.jpg
IMG_3136.jpg
I purchased this from him a few months back, he should have changed it to sold.
That being said, it looks like I’m not going to use it, didn’t want to cut it up for a roll bar, too nice a piece. Send me a pm if you’re interested, I’m in Massachusetts.

what does it weigh?
Sponsored