Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
IMG_20200707_164735.jpg

Waxed it. First time ever. Normally it gets Griot's Paint Sealant and it looks great, but I wanted to see what some carnuba would do.
Cannot beat the look of a good carnauba wax on dark cars, IMO. Won't last as long as a sealant but sure gives a deep wet, warm glow
Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Cannot beat the look of a good carnauba wax on dark cars, IMO. Won't last as long as a sealant but sure gives a deep wet, warm glow
I'm really impressed, it was a quick wax job, in the sun, on a hot humid day. It should have been a disaster but it came out great. It was already done with sealant a few days ago, I put a coat of Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax on top of that and it's a very noticeable improvement.

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Installed the MBRP Street exhaust today. Arrived at 4:35pm. Brought it into the garage. Jacked up the car onto 4 jack stands. Removed the stock exhaust. Opened the MBRP box and removed the pieces. Got tools, and installed the exhaust. Took the car off jack stands. Washed hands. Started it up. Put tools away and cut up cardboard and binned it. Secured the old exhaust against wall. Time at finish 5:20 pm. Very easy install. I haven't driven the car yet. I will see how it goes tomorrow morning on the way to work. But at idle it is very deep and mellow. I was expecting a louder tone but it is only slightly louder than stock. That is good in my opinion. The tips right now are adjusted a bit inward. I will see if I can get them a little more centered this weekend. I have a pulled groin muscle and just didn't want to lay on my back any longer. Oh and the turbo noise,. that sweet sweet turbo noise. Love it

Don

vtchopperdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2002 Roush Stage 2
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Power Stop Z26 carbon ceramic brakes; it’s raining out so haven’t tested them yet

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
I'm really impressed, it was a quick wax job, in the sun, on a hot humid day. It should have been a disaster but it came out great. It was already done with sealant a few days ago, I put a coat of Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax on top of that and it's a very noticeable improvement.
Yep, you can always top a sealant with a carnuba. Gives you the best of both worlds, Protection and the carnauba look.

Sponsored

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the MBRP Street exhaust today. Arrived at 4:35pm. Brought it into the garage. Jacked up the car onto 4 jack stands. Removed the stock exhaust. Opened the MBRP box and removed the pieces. Got tools, and installed the exhaust. Took the car off jack stands. Washed hands. Started it up. Put tools away and cut up cardboard and binned it. Secured the old exhaust against wall. Time at finish 5:20 pm. Very easy install. I haven't driven the car yet. I will see how it goes tomorrow morning on the way to work. But at idle it is very deep and mellow. I was expecting a louder tone but it is only slightly louder than stock. That is good in my opinion. The tips right now are adjusted a bit inward. I will see if I can get them a little more centered this weekend. I have a pulled groin muscle and just didn't want to lay on my back any longer. Oh and the turbo noise,. that sweet sweet turbo noise. Love it

Don
I like that exhaust for the ecoboost.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
A few items to help satisfy my obsession............

jul81.jpg

Ford drink bottle and can holders, a key ring, hoddie and Ford Performance stickers.

The stickers have made their way onto my detailing cabinets, along with the key ring.

IMG-6361.jpg

IMG-6355.jpg

IMG-6356.jpg

It's all in the little details! :like:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I mostly use the back seat as a grocery shelf. Can this kit support that kind of weight? Also, how does trunk access work?

Here is one that we did for our customer's 110lbs Rottweiler ...
236687646720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=4hBXd7AOZvkAX_yYIMm&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Working on that other answer for you - haven't been around the CM seat delete to have first-hand knowledge of it.

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is one that we did for our customer's 110lbs Rottweiler ...
236687646720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=4hBXd7AOZvkAX_yYIMm&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
Per the question above - CM uses quick latches to make the trunk access a breeze. A push of the button and they fold down.

Best Regards,

TJ

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Mustang Rear Seat Delete (2015-2020)
Do you know if that product blocks noise from the trunk from getting into the cabin? With the limited cargo on this car, something more usable would be great, but as long as it doesn't allow more noise into the cabin. Was wondering if it folded when needed, but you already answered that with a 'YES', so that's good. Does that mean they're hinged, or it's just the carpet that folds? Thx.

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
The Spacer Saga is finally over. Finally got the extended studs and Eibach 15mm spacers put on rocking and rolling 275/40/19 PS4 on all corners can't wait to rotate these sumbitches in 5000 miles

Never touching Pirellis again it's the dawn of a new day
MVIMG_20200708_143112.jpg
MVIMG_20200708_143055.jpg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
any seat delete that doesn't allow you to fish the seatbelts thru is kinda also missing the point yes? Track monkeys need a place to mount our Schroth seat belts. I'm guessing a quick bit of surgery with a utility knife will take care of that...
Sponsored