Sponsored

+18 IM swap and battery switch relocation????

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
Hey guys i was chatting with someone from Hurricane Performance here in Jacksonville (Orange park actually) and they told me i need the battery switch relocate kit too in order to get my intake manifold/injectors swap (+18 IM on 15 gt and 47 lb injectors)

this is the first time i see anything related to that when reading about this swap... anybody know something or it is just some bs? maybe i'm getting trolled lol idk
Sponsored

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys i was chatting with someone from Hurricane Performance here in Jacksonville (Orange park actually) and they told me i need the battery switch relocate kit too in order to get my intake manifold/injectors swap (+18 IM on 15 gt and 47 lb injectors)

this is the first time i see anything related to that when reading about this swap... anybody know something or it is just some bs? maybe i'm getting trolled lol idk
Sounds like BS to me. I didn't do anything to the battery when installing my 18 manifold.

BrandonS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium A6
18+ IM with LU47s on a 15 here... No need to relocate anything...

OP
OP
vanquishvzla

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
That's what i thought... i've never seen anything about the battery besides just disconnecting it while you do the work... i'll probably have to call them directly because even the price for that labor doesn't sound right... $150!!! lol
Sponsored