CARBON FIBER BUILD TIPS??

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
I actually emailed you guys over a week ago about the option of picking up products directly from the warehouse and havent gotten a response, I do appreciate you responding on here though! I actually applied for your guys test pilot program as well. Dont expect that to happen but a man can dream haha.

Id like to order as much as I can through one company only so if i can get in contact with a sales rep over at your warehouse that would be great, I was going to call in next week and place a small order.
Please call our temporary customer service number: 1-877-246-6880. Monday - Friday 9-5:30 pm. Thanks!

Tseg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Iā€™m surprised how few got the factory carbon fiber package. I got a used very low mile ā€˜18 site unseen from 1K away. I actually was not excited for the CF package but now I LOVE it, especially with the Alcantara seats on a hot day. The cooling works nice. If I had to do it again with a new car package I would absolutely spring for it. It is really nice quality. Nothing like having a CF shifter.

42DEE13B-E506-46D2-96A8-DA2E4693312E.jpeg

OP
OP
Adrian2016GT

Adrian2016GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2000 Lexus GS300
Iā€™m surprised how few got the factory carbon fiber package. I got a used very low mile ā€˜18 site unseen from 1K away. I actually was not excited for the CF package but now I LOVE it, especially with the Alcantara seats on a hot day. The cooling works nice. If I had to do it again with a new car package I would absolutely spring for it. It is really nice quality. Nothing like having a CF shifter.

42DEE13B-E506-46D2-96A8-DA2E4693312E.jpeg

Tbh I didnt even know this was an option from the dealer, I got mine used as well, but it was hard enough finding a manual one let alone one with this beautiful of an interior lol.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Tbh I didnt even know this was an option from the dealer, I got mine used as well, but it was hard enough finding a manual one let alone one with this beautiful of an interior lol.
It was an option from the Factory.
Sponsored