Introduce yourself!!

Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
’19 GT PP2, 401A w/Recaros, ’18 Forester XT
Hi guys and gals, my name is Phil, 43 yrs old from Canada. Currently driving a '18 Subaru Forester XT & a Yamaha FJR 1300. The base Race Red '17 GT Stang shown in my avatar is actually my dads but I'll buy the 36 months end of lease at the end of July 2020. Only has 8500 kms on it right now, MT-82, completely stock beside a Borla catback exaust.

Oh, forgot to add that prior to the ‘17 my dad had a Sonic Blue 2003 SVT Cobra with a few upgrades. I also put more miles on it than he did. I really loved that one.

I may take the plunge and replace the ‘17 with a GT350 or the new Mach 1 in a year or two.

Hope to join the discussions soon!

Cheers,

Phil
Sponsored

Last edited:

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
Hi All. I’m Rick and just purchased a 2018 Roush RS2. My first car back in 86 was a 67 Mustang w 289. I also had an 89 GT 5.0 in the early 90’s. After that I started down the Japanese path with a 98 Eclipse Turbo, 04 Acura TL then 3 Infiniti G37’s in a row. With the Japanese losing their way with either having to drop 100k or missing the mark with driving dynamics in the new Q60, I’m back to the Stang and couldn’t be happier! I look forward to discussions with you guys!
D6401E87-F089-416B-8760-9243F609692D.png

2019WhitePP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Hi, I’m John from Maryland. Just bought a 2019 PP2. I’ve owned many mustangs throughout the years, but this one is by far the best handling car I Have ever driven. Looking forward to checking out the information on this site. Thanks
A3C9364B-7E40-424A-9C46-503BBA52CA17.png

_Meezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt
Howdy! My name is Michael from Alabama! Picked up a manual 2019 Mustang Gt PP1 in Race Red. This is my first v8 so excited to finally cross over from the import tuner scene. Just recently ordered some BMR suspension products and a MGW X-spec! Hopefully, those items will be installed in the next few weeks!
IMG_7271.jpg
IMG_7387.jpg

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Howdy! My name is Michael from Alabama! Picked up a manual 2019 Mustang Gt PP1 in Race Red. This is my first v8 so excited to finally cross over from the import tuner scene. Just recently ordered some BMR suspension products and a MGW X-spec! Hopefully, those items will be installed in the next few weeks!
IMG_7271.jpg
IMG_7387.jpg
Welcome!

Sponsored

Drewgamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium
IMG_7271.jpg
IMG_7387.jpg
Is that red leather interior? Looks beautiful! :like:

Alponcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
Hi all. Just purchased my first Ford, a white '19 Mustang GT Premium...for my son. I was trying to steer him towards a Camaro SS, (I have an '18 ZL1) but he's always loved Mustangs, and after doing research, it seems the options for upgrades and modifications for Mustangs are greater and more accessible. I'm hoping he catches the bug!

Anyways, the car does need a little cosmetic work before I give it to him, and this is where I need some help. I'm having the deck lid repainted and I'm considering whether to replace the factory spoiler with an OEM GT350 Track Pack spoiler. I figure a spoiler will be one of his first mods, and so may as well take care of it now while it's apart. Does this spoiler bolt right up through the factory spoiler holes? And, are there better options out there?

Grabber Lime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edward
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
Hi all. Just purchased my first Ford, a white '19 Mustang GT Premium...for my son. I was trying to steer him towards a Camaro SS, (I have an '18 ZL1) but he's always loved Mustangs, and after doing research, it seems the options for upgrades and modifications for Mustangs are greater and more accessible. I'm hoping he catches the bug!

Anyways, the car does need a little cosmetic work before I give it to him, and this is where I need some help. I'm having the deck lid repainted and I'm considering whether to replace the factory spoiler with an OEM GT350 Track Pack spoiler. I figure a spoiler will be one of his first mods, and so may as well take care of it now while it's apart. Does this spoiler bolt right up through the factory spoiler holes? And, are there better options out there?

almost all factory spoiler options with bolt right on if you already have a spoiler, if not you will have to drill

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Hi,

Im from P.R but currently in the states. Been reading through the forum for a while. Waiting to see pics/specs of the 2021 to decide when to buy.

Sponsored

Xilard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deniel Wells
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Hi all, I'm Deniel from London.
I'm the owner of 1966 Ford Mustang.
Hope to find here good advices and learn something new about my car.

GT_4life

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT500, GT3 991.2
Hello my name is Jim 49 years old have loved cars as long as I can remember very fortunate to have had the opportunity to own my 2 dream cars (I’ve had a mustang from the first day I started working 26 yrs ago)mustang GT to GT 350 now hopefully in a few weeks vin 2437 ordered 8/16/19 GT 500 base FPB. My other car is GT3 both are fun comparisons (really none but they both put the same smile on my face in different ways. Thanks!!!

npole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019
Hi Everyone, thank you for have accepted me to this community. I'm from Italy (living in Spain) and I just bought a Mustang (a 2019 Bullitt).
Had to swap my glorious RX8 (what I awesome machine!) .. so I was pretty shocked to drive my first "muscle.. ops pony car", for me it's like have passed from a motorbike (high rpms, torque all over the top) to a monster truck.. I love it! ...but still has to get used of it.
Will collect it next Saturday... and I can't wait for it. Expect a lot of (noob) questions from me.
Greets.

Grabber Lime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edward
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
Hi, i just bought a 2020 Mustang GT Grabber Lime love the car! my 5th Mustang my last was a 2006 3V looking forward to doing Mods and making it mine

Spydrbutt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2
Hi all! My name is Mark, and I live in Denver CO. I have been a Mustang fan since I was 5, (52 now :shock:) but am only on my 3rd stang. I tend to keep them a long time. First mustang was an 86GT i purchased in 89, 2nd was a 98 Cobra that I bought in 99. Just sold it to my brother. Recently purchased a 2019 Ruby Red PP2 with 5100 mi.
Pair.jpg
Roho.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: