Car Tooned Up !!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
So....no shows, nothing to do.. so hey!!... why not get a cartoon render of my BULLITT!! Got a guy in Wa State doing a “Toon” render!! Should be fun!! Anyone else done this or hear of him???..l
13C5D7DA-34DD-49AF-B18B-94808469D60F.jpeg
View attachment 484688
5F110632-04B0-4AC9-8B8B-92D1DE14574E.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Never heard of the guy, but certainly has a unique talent. And probably a car guy too :D. Curious to see the 'Bullittoon'. Ha ha.

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Not for $1280 dollars.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
WHAT?!? That's what he charges? No way I'd spend that kind of money on that either. Not even close. Guess that's why he's not hanging around this forum. Ha ha.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Guys....most, if not all my previous rides had “one-off” stuff built for me! I’m not a high roller...I just do what I do! This is a piece of Art...one-off!! Invaluable to me. Life is too short not to do or have the things in life you actually value! ... it may not be for everyone but hey, if you appreciate the fact it’s one of one and has meaning in your life... it’s worth it!! I brought up 3 daughters in my own....they will all have a smaller numbered print when done!

WHAT?!? That's what he charges? No way I'd spend that kind of money on that either. Not even close. Guess that's why he's not hanging around this forum. Ha ha.

He doesn’t need to “Hang around this Forum”... Why would you find this funny?? ....I didn’t opt for the car cover...Ha ha....I drive my cars! Next up is the Whipple!! Have a great July 4th! And please be safe!! Y’all do wear the masks right??

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Why would you find this funny??
Because you're probably the only one to pay for that on this forum, hence he'd be wasting his time 'hanging around' on this forum. Am I wrong? Didn't think so, so calm down man :D.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Because you're probably the only one to pay for that on this forum, hence he'd be wasting his time 'hanging around' on this forum. Am I wrong? Didn't think so, so calm down man :D.
I am more than calm my friend! There are guys here that have deeper pockets than you and me combined!! You are indeed wrong... He doesn’t need to hang here...he’s booked a min of 6 months out and has been for the past couple of years I was just putting this out there as an idea for my fellow BULLITT owners. Didn’t mean to offend anyone in any way. ......still don’t understand your issue with this post? Did you do a poll to see if anyone may be interested?? ...if so, pls be so kind as to share the results. Y’all have a good day..eh! .

sicilianjg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I am more than calm my friend! There are guys here that have deeper pockets than you and me combined!! You are indeed wrong... He doesn’t need to hang here...he’s booked a min of 6 months out and has been for the past couple of years I was just putting this out there as an idea for my fellow BULLITT owners. Didn’t mean to offend anyone in any way. ......still don’t understand your issue with this post? Did you do a poll to see if anyone may be interested?? ...if so, pls be so kind as to share the results. Y’all have a good day..eh! .
Good response Voo Doo your right he does not know what he's talking about!!!!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Voo Doo, first off, I think this gentlemen’s artwork is awesome. If I had the spare cash I’d do it in a heartbeat. I would recommend not responding to JC. It’s an effort in futility. He ignored me because he didn’t like the way I responded to one of his posts. Again congrats on the pic. Please post as soon as you get it.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Voo Doo, first off, I think this gentlemen’s artwork is awesome. If I had the spare cash I’d do it in a heartbeat. I would recommend not responding to JC. It’s an effort in futility. He ignored me because he didn’t like the way I responded to one of his posts. Again congrats on the pic. Please post as soon as you get it.
thanx @Bikeman315 I realize this is not for everyone here... my wife and I usually head to Mexico for 5 months...not this year with the Covid!!.. so I saved $10 G’s ... gotta spend it on something!! Maybe I’ll get @Elp_jc a bigger spoon !! lmao!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Nice find. Paint on canvas is amazing and if you love your car, it’s an awesome way to commemorate it. If anyone is interested in something like this, obviously not a custom painting, a person on Instagram does edits for $5. Their name is @mini_carz
6769400F-35F3-4CAE-8C2F-494B5494CFB4.jpeg

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Here’s my 1st Render for approval of his direction..(after my input).. FYI bottom right corner.. I brought up my 3 daughters by myself!!... this represents them...left to right is youngest to oldest likes!! The Pirate Flag I fly on my Garage Front!! Backgound is Vancouver BC Skyline!! The Green I told him to enhance....hey, it’s a Cartoon!! lol
C26BCA38-73AC-4232-8300-ADC0A2AF9D18.jpeg
Sponsored