Sponsored

Anyone used these Injectors ? Bosch Indy 1700s ?

LandDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
S550 and AMG GLA45
As title ..
Looking at using these Bosch Indy Blue type 1700cc Injectors..
Stats are near identical to the stock Mustang injectors fit wise in all aspects but will just need a EV14 > EV1 hard adapter from what i can see.
Looks like a great upgrade for forced induction and those wanting more fuel in big setups for 2/3 the price of the usual suspects.. Part number is : 0 280 158 827
http://www.sonicperformance.com.au/0-280-158-827/Bosch-Fuel-Injector-1700cc-Long-Length-(CNG)/pd.php

Any reasons why these wont work guys ?
Sponsored

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Depending on who you plan on tuning with, your tuner may prefer a different injector. But as long as you can provide them with flow data then its possible they may agree to tune them. I would personally go with an ID or FIC if you're going FI. You're not just paying for a name on them. They extensively test each batch to make sure they all flow within spec of each other.

OP
OP
LandDownUnder

LandDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
S550 and AMG GLA45
Thanx for the reply.
That part is easy to take care of, I can pay an extra $10ea to have them flow matched into a set and the data is easy to come by. Iv used them in 8 second combos (Rotary) with no issues previously. And when they are $80ea flow matched as opposed to $300ea that makes em a lot easier to afford. :) we also have a brand here in Australia KPM that's a lot cheaper than FIC and ID that sells flow matched sets with data I'll use before them. I have them currently in a 9 second barra. They are $1450 a set.

PS stephen@lethal can u please pm me with some info re international shipping from your site, iv got $8k worth of stuff in cart and iv sent 3x international postage requests and never got a reply. Cheers.
Sponsored

Last edited: