Sponsored

Steeda's S550 Billet Rear Shock Mounts Are Finally Here!

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
well if all goes as planned having mine installed tomorrow with the other steeda goodies.....yea! can't wait
Sponsored

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
well installer took on too many jobs and couldn't install mine till saturday and into monday but couldn't get out of work monday so hopefully next saturday. :please:

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
FINALLY! she's at the shop with all the installs getting done, shocks, struts, springs, IDR mount bushings, IRS subframe mounts, front 2 point brace, adjustable form camber plates, and i can't wait. should have it back today and alignment shop monday..... ATTENTION STEEDA, can someone send me some recommended alignment specs please? thanks

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Can
FINALLY! she's at the shop with all the installs getting done, shocks, struts, springs, IDR mount bushings, IRS subframe mounts, front 2 point brace, adjustable form camber plates, and i can't wait. should have it back today and alignment shop monday..... ATTENTION STEEDA, can someone send me some recommended alignment specs please? thanks
Can you call Rod at 1800 950 0774? He’ll get you squared away.

TJ

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Can

Can you call Rod at 1800 950 0774? He’ll get you squared away.

TJ
called him today, said he recommends factory settings. i'll talk to the tech at the alignment shop monday to see how he set up cliff elliot's car. i would like a bit of camber but i also need to make sure I'm not eating up tires every 6months or so. thanks

Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
i would like a bit of camber but i also need to make sure I'm not eating up tires every 6months or so. thanks
How hard or how easy you tend to drive through the turns and corners in your more normal driving is something that should be considered when coming up with a good setting for you as an individual. The harder your average cornering tends to be (overall), the more negative you should probably set front camber. That said, I doubt there's any need to go beyond -2.0° unless you're autocrossing or getting serious about HPDE.

Norm

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
How hard or how easy you tend to drive through the turns and corners in your more normal driving is something that should be considered when coming up with a good setting for you as an individual. The harder your average cornering tends to be (overall), the more negative you should probably set front camber. That said, I doubt there's any need to go beyond -2.0° unless you're autocrossing or getting serious about HPDE.

Norm
thanks, and yes i do intend to do some autox and a track day is something i want to do but the distance i have to drive to get to one is about 4hrs so not many of those will be happening. i have a contact cliff elliot i will be talking to hopefully sunday evening to get some more thoughts. thanks for the tips :thumbsup:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still running strong on our Q-Series Mustang that frequents the track!
Capture.JPG

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

First & foremost - we would like to extend a huge congratulations to Nick Fosnaugh and his 2018 10R80 Supercharged Mustang GT!

With the help of Whipple Superchargers, Paramount Speed, Steeda, and more, Nick's car has been the talk of many across the Mustang community for being the first car to break into the 1.1X 60-foot range at the dragstrip.

Check out the full build sheet here - https://www.steeda.com/nick-fosnaughs-10r80-supercharged-gt

Nick's car is equipped with the Steeda rear shock mounts - plenty of power without issue!

This run could not have been possible without a compliment of Steeda parts, including the Rear Vertical Links - check out the run here:

Sponsored