Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
That new Cal is supposed to be out quicker then August but it wouldn’t surprise me if it got delayed, Gavin said we could see it hopefully by July sometime....
I think we all can agree Roush is not the best in rolling things out quickly and are often delayed. Hopefully your right Stymee.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I have been expecting the new cal in early to mid July. If it is delayed until late August or September, I am not sure I will wait for it.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Dealership sold the 20 GT prem I was looking at trading my 18 in for. But there is another one in stock, I sent inquiry to see what the numbers would look like with the p2 installed. If still less than current payment then could be a possibility.

Would be starting the build over which is a tough pill to swallow, but feels like a better starting point with the increase in power out of the gate and fully warrantied.

If not, then will likely give the 555Rii a try in the rear and grab some Baer Eradispeed lightweight rotors to replace the heavy Brembo ones in my pp1. Either way some making some changes lol.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Dealership sold the 20 GT prem I was looking at trading my 18 in for. But there is another one in stock, I sent inquiry to see what the numbers would look like with the p2 installed. If still less than current payment then could be a possibility.

Would be starting the build over which is a tough pill to swallow, but feels like a better starting point with the increase in power out of the gate and fully warrantied.

If not, then will likely give the 555Rii a try in the rear and grab some Baer Eradispeed lightweight rotors to replace the heavy Brembo ones in my pp1. Either way some making some changes lol.
11,000 added to sticker for the P2 hardware and install. Not a huge fan of that number if it were out of pocket as could do better from Beefcake but added to a 0% offer it's not horrible I guess...

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
11,000 added to sticker for the P2 hardware and install. Not a huge fan of that number if it were out of pocket as could do better from Beefcake but added to a 0% offer it's not horrible I guess...
Yep too high, u should be able to do it under 10k plus the car

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Yep too high, u should be able to do it under 10k plus the car
Ya and apparently their 0% offer may have contingencies. May just keep building current car depending on what they come back with. I'm in no rush so if it doesn't make sense so be it.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Ya and apparently their 0% offer may have contingencies. May just keep building current car depending on what they come back with. I'm in no rush so if it doesn't make sense so be it.
I quoted the retail hardware price, and at 10 hr labor, told them 9500 seemed fair on top of sticker. As long as they extend their 0% I'd consider that, and would come out to less than current payment where I'm paying upwards of 2.75%. Not by alot but point was to not pay any more, have a higher starting point for power plus warranty. Else just keep building current.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I quoted the retail hardware price, and at 10 hr labor, told them 9500 seemed fair on top of sticker. As long as they extend their 0% I'd consider that, and would come out to less than current payment where I'm paying upwards of 2.75%. Not by alot but point was to not pay any more, have a higher starting point for power plus warranty. Else just keep building current.
At 0% that would be ok

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
At 0% that would be ok
Their response made no sense. They replied that would void warranty and to come down and check out the car SMH. May go down there but ask to speak to someone else lol.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Their response made no sense. They replied that would void warranty and to come down and check out the car SMH. May go down there but ask to speak to someone else lol.
Crazy, if this dealer doesn’t realize it’s a warranty kit, I’d run away from them quickly

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
That'd work out well in your favor it works out that way.
0% financing plus the Roush supercharger install and you'll be paying less for a newer car?? WIN -WIN in my opinion.
Good luck!

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
have you actually been to the dealer? if you are just trying to do this all through email they may not take you seriously. I’ve tried the email route, didn’t get far until I went in.

Try Peoria Ford. Talk to Daniel in sales and Zack in the parts department. I paid about $8600 for the blower and install. They don’t have the best reviews but I haven’t had any issues and the two I mention have been top notch. No warranty issues, They give me a loaner car if I need it.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
If you read the fine print it says that specialty cars do not apply for 0% financing. I.e. you cannot buy a raptor or a Shelby be at 0%. Adding the blower may not qualify.