cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to decide on my next mod. What would you choose if you could only pick one? The PP k member brace that goes under the car, or the BMR two point brace that also goes under the car?
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I did the K brace first and I could tell a difference. I then did the upper K brace followed by the rear bottom brace. It had the least effect. I think it needs to have another attachment point where the jack rails bolt to.

OP
OP
cyclonetron

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
Don't bother with the two point. 4 point or nothing. Neither are really needed though. There's much better places to spend money on suspension.

Definitely do all of the PP bracing (tower brace, upper K brace, extension panel, lower k brace).
Thanks for the input. I currently have the PP cowl brace, firewall extension, and PP rear toe links installed. Rear end fills nice and firm but the front feels a little loose in comparison. Do you think the lower k member brace would help tighten it up?

OP
OP
cyclonetron

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
It's not a big change, but worth doing because it's inexpensive and allows for easier oil changes.

I'd recommend getting PP lateral arms and bearings for the tension links. Those sharpen up steering feel and improve precision quite nicely. Not required, but recommend an alignment after because the bushing deflection at static height is no longer there.
Thanks for the tip! Do you have a part number for the PP lateral arms and bearings?
Sponsored