Sponsored

2015-2017 Mustang Cervini's Stalker Front End Conversion Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Is it me or does that hood have some fitment issues? Specifically on the third picture down, look at the gap between the hood and the front section over the grille as well as over the headlights (comparing the hood edge to the fenders above the headlights).

Don’t get me wrong, this is probably the best looking aftermarket front end that I have seen IMO but those gap and alignment issues definitely take away from it some.
Sponsored

Bert03GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Is it me or does that hood have some fitment issues? Specifically on the third picture down, look at the gap between the hood and the front section over the grille as well as over the headlights (comparing the hood edge to the fenders above the headlights).

Don’t get me wrong, this is probably the best looking aftermarket front end that I have seen IMO but those gap and alignment issues definitely take away from it some.
To me it looks like the rubber stoppers need adjusted.

Greek6486

@Gt_supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm confused, is that a screen where the fog lights are? Is that included? I see no pictures of this, and how is the lower grille effected by this?

Bert03GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
def high for what it is. More around the 4-500 mark is appropriate
Agreed! If it was for the entire bumper I could see the price being up there but for just the pieces $400 would be the most I'd spend.

Sponsored

Powderd Toast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
17 Platinum White GT
Agreed! If it was for the entire bumper I could see the price being up there but for just the pieces $400 would be the most I'd spend.
The price would have been easier to swallow had they actually offered the product last year when the first advertised it. Dissapointment with product time makes sticker shock 10x worse.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Quite a process to get this on. Not a huge fan of all the tape either. For show, I can see this being fine. For those who track their cars on occasion... not sure tape is enough. Thoughts from the manufacturer?

Definitely distinguishes the car from other bumpers, good work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.