Sponsored

Aftermarket Catback with factory Active Exhaust valves

Lightning Struck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue PP2
Has anyone with factory Active Exhaust replaced the stock mufflers with aftermarket ones that use the factory valves? I'm looking for a deeper rumble than the factory active exhaust with an H-pipe provides, but still maintain the convenience of active exhaust
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue PP2
After watching a couple video's it seems the Borla ATAK is a bit more raspy than the S-type.. Is this true in person?

Scrappydue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 oxford 400a carbon package
I have the Corsa HH active exhaust on my '20. It is sweet. Have you heard that one?

Man i sure wish mine would ship already. Never paid for anything this far in advance and been charged 2 grand before it ships.

Sponsored

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Man i sure wish mine would ship already. Never paid for anything this far in advance and been charged 2 grand before it ships.
I apologize for the wait, but it was marketed as a pre-order. We have dozens on order.. but at the mercy of a backed-up Corsa manufacturing system. The pandemic has slowed almost every manufacturer.

Scrappydue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 oxford 400a carbon package
Said last week of June or first week of July. Really hoping for an update tomorrow from Stephen. And i knew it was a preorder, I've just never been charged usually until the time it shipped. So this has been a first for me. Just ready for my first mod. Gonna be a good one. I’ve watched your video about 300 times lol.

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Said last week of June or first week of July. Really hoping for an update tomorrow from Stephen. And i knew it was a preorder, I've just never been charged usually until the time it shipped. So this has been a first for me. Just ready for my first mod. Gonna be a good one. I’ve watched your video about 300 times lol.
It's worth it man. You'll love it.

dennis123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401a PP1
What is the Corsa HH-pipe? Never heard of it before.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
What is the Corsa HH-pipe? Never heard of it before.
Their new double H pipe. Just like their previous double x but H instead.

Sponsored

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
That sounds really good. Is price going to be similar to their double-x pipe?
Glad you like it. That's my car so of course I agree. Same pricing! It's all loaded on our site, too.

If you'd like, message me and we'll run through what's going on for 4th of July specials. :)

dennis123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401a PP1
Glad you like it. That's my car so of course I agree. Same pricing! It's all loaded on our site, too.

If you'd like, message me and we'll run through what's going on for 4th of July specials. :)
I've been looking into that or the Corsa Double Helix X-pipe. I purchased a corsa xtreme catback setup from another user recently and he got rid of the original double helix-x pipe that comes with it for a MBRP 3" H-pipe and had vibrant resonators welded on it to get rid of the rasp. Well I kinda want that loud raspyness that comes with the xtremes so I've been looking for someone that wants to swap haha

MaineGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, Race Red
Really close to making this my first major mod and would really like to hear more if there are any other clips you can share. What setting with the Corsa do you think is closest to the stock active exhaust in track mode? I don't want to be obnoxiously loud and can’t see to figure out how Corsa determines the Sport/Extreme. Thanks and happy 4th!
Sponsored