N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t forget the little things like the Tremec or A10, and GT350/500 suspension parts.
Thought we all agreed it's a parts bin car at a stupid markup ??

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Well yes, they are all parts bin cars. Even the $500k Ford GT has Mustang switches in it. As far as MSRP, we need to wait and see. Ford’s markup will be what it will be. Most likely no different than any other Mustang. Now ADM’s are another story. But that’s between you and your dealer.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Shhhh, you forgot where you're just supposed to slap open your wallet cause it's Ford. Heaven forbid, people like us don't get excited for a 50k parts bin special GT

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Shhhh, you forgot where you're just supposed to slap open your wallet cause it's Ford. Heaven forbid, people like us don't get excited for a 50k parts bin special GT
OK, no one says you have to like it but why are you wasting your time and ours by knocking it. If it doesn't move you, fine, go find another thread to be Mr. Negative on. :facepalm:

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
OK, no one says you have to like it but why are you wasting your time and ours by knocking it. If it doesn't move you, fine, go find another thread to be Mr. Negative on. :facepalm:
Because this is a discussion forum. By definition, people express their likes and dislikes and talk about things.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Come on, I know that. But the repeated beating of a dead horse is not a discussion.
how's it different from the Ford nutriders constantly praising it? Zero difference. There's 2 camps here. Shut up and take my money & really Ford, really? Both camps have valid opinions. The undecided can then make an educated opinion from both sides of the arguments. How's that for an answer? In the ballpark?

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
I think a lot of folks have unreasonable expectations.

How much do you think a near 500 HP, warrantied, street car should cost? When you consider the "upgrades" of the Mach I, don't think they are unreasonable considering you can spec out a Prem. A10 GT for what the Mach 1 is likely to go for.

Folks want a car that runs high 11's, can stand up to track use, have a warranty, handles better, and is a novelty trim package for 30k.

Start pricing out non US cars with similar bench marks. I'm not sure you find one in for less.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
how's it different from the Ford nutriders constantly praising it? Zero difference. There's 2 camps here. Shut up and take my money & really Ford, really? Both camps have valid opinions. The undecided can then make an educated opinion from both sides of the arguments. How's that for an answer? In the ballpark?
Yes, agreed. Maybe I’m a little to sensitive to “negativity” these days. Everyone has right to express their opinion. :like:

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
That was pretty funny - got a good laugh (really). :cwl:
Sponsored