Sponsored

Power Pack 2

thornclaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
does anyone know if the powerpack programmer is reusable? can i program my car and then give it to friend to program his?
Sponsored

sjmurphy34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Magnetic
does anyone know if the powerpack programmer is reusable? can i program my car and then give it to friend to program his?
You might be able to re-use the pro-cal tool between vehicles but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to flash the same cal you did on your car on another car. That calibration is tied to your VIN. You will likely have to pay for another calibration voucher number from ford performance to put into pro-cal software to flash the new car with.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
My kit has been on for about 2 months. 2 things right off the bat. The tune is not happy on Ca 91 octane at all lots of pinging. The intake air temps are very important as well which sucks. Anything over 100 and the tune feels stock. I have to run a small amount of octane booster per tank to keep the detonation away in the summer months. I would not purchase this kit If I had to do it again. I would go Lund.

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
Mine also pinged and I removed it. Ford racing support was not of much help either.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Custom tune for e85 (if available in your area), injectors, 18 OEM mani and intake and LTH. Will transform the car if staying NA. It's old enough where factory warranty won't deter from better performance. Build it and send it.
Sponsored