OP
OP

BlackEB2019

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'm getting the FRPP tune done this Friday. From all I've read, I can't wait to see how much this improves the car. Getting rid of this stupid piped in fake exhaust sound will be the first improvement.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cxp

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
I'm getting the FRPP tune done this Friday. From all I've read, I can't wait to see how much this improves the car. Getting rid of this stupid piped in fake exhaust sound will be the first improvement.
You can do that on your own via forescan, it makes the cars music sound better tho with it gone

OP
OP

BlackEB2019

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, better sounding music will be another benefit of the tune then!

OP
OP

BlackEB2019

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got the FRPP tune put in by the dealer last Friday and have now driven the car about 300 miles. Short review is that this tune really wakes the car up. Throttle response is crisper, tranny shifts much better and it has way more power. I used to use sport mode for any type of spirited driving, now with the tune, I can leave it in drive with the same results. Now all I have to do is get it back on the dyno to see what the actual HP/TQ gains are.

BuDuH75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EcoBoost w/ Performance Package
I got the FRPP tune put in by the dealer last Friday and have now driven the car about 300 miles. Short review is that this tune really wakes the car up. Throttle response is crisper, tranny shifts much better and it has way more power. I used to use sport mode for any type of spirited driving, now with the tune, I can leave it in drive with the same results. Now all I have to do is get it back on the dyno to see what the actual HP/TQ gains are.
Did you ever make it back to the Dyno? I just had mine done and am curious as to what gains you noticed from the Tune? I also have a 2019 A10 with FP Tune. Mine is a PP with Active Exhaust as well so should be an interesting comparison.

Sponsored

BlackMambaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gord
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
No, never did get back to the dyno, I traded it for a GT.