Current lead time on a special order.

Joeyd190

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
I will be special ordering a Gt premium and was curious what lead time will be right now?
Sponsored

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yes I would apprecite some feedback on this too. I ordered a 301 A package non performance gt on june 19th in toronto, canada. I would also like to know when I could possibly see it lol. It is hard to wait

RKRZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT MT82 PP1 301A AE MR
I ordered mid May, and have a build dated the week of July 27. Add 2-3 weeks for delivery.

There might be some priority trickery depending on dealer / region, but I'd guess build dates will be on average 8 weeks out from order time.

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I ordered mid May, and have a build dated the week of July 27. Add 2-3 weeks for delivery.

There might be some priority trickery depending on dealer / region, but I'd guess build dates will be on average 8 weeks out from order time.
Thanks for your response. When I ordered, I was told it would be a possible mid August delivery. That pretty much lines up with your delivery schedule. I was informed that I my order had a priority level 10. Maybe that's the reason? Do you remember what priority level was assigned to your order by the dealer. Btw congrats on the mustang brother.

RKRZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for your response. When I ordered, I was told it would be a possible mid August delivery. That pretty much lines up with your delivery schedule. I was informed that I my order had a priority level 10. Maybe that's the reason? Do you remember what priority level was assigned to your order by the dealer. Btw congrats on the mustang brother.
Grats to us both! I have no clue what priority code my order was assigned, never asked. I'll add that it took about 4 weeks for build date / VIN to be assigned.

Sponsored

Full FUBAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
I will be special ordering a Gt premium and was curious what lead time will be right now?
ordered my GT 05/29/20 and the dealer called me last Friday that it will be delivered 07/20/20 , i was expecting August but this works

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
ordered my GT 05/29/20 and the dealer called me last Friday that it will be delivered 07/20/20 , i was expecting August but this works
Congrats brother. I ordered mine on the 19th june and still to hear from my sales manager with regards to the delivery. Hopefully it shall be soon.

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Congrats brother. I ordered mine on the 19th june and still to hear from my sales manager with regards to the delivery. Hopefully it shall be soon.

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48
Ordered mine 5/28, delivered to dealer today! PP1, 401A, AE, Magneride, B&O, blue leather... And yes, I'm very pleasantly surprised!

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Ordered mine 5/28, delivered to dealer today! PP1, 401A, AE, Magneride, B&O, blue leather... And yes, I'm very pleasantly surprised!
Thats awesome, congratulations brother. I hope you enjoy it. I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping mine gets delivered the same way. Do you know if there were factors that contributed towards you getting the vehicle so early? Like maybe your town has a plant that produces mustangs lol

Sponsored

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48
Thats awesome, congratulations brother. I hope you enjoy it. I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping mine gets delivered the same way. Do you know if there were factors that contributed towards you getting the vehicle so early? Like maybe your town has a plant that produces mustangs lol
I have no idea. I'm way out West by the Ponderosa Ranch (and the Mustang Ranch:sunglasses:), and I wasn't expecting it until next month.

AGM2018

My order was placed on May 28th as well; it was delivered to the the rail yard (about 30 miles from the dealer) on Monday. I called the dealer on Tuesday and they have no idea when it will be delivered. Soon hopefully!! The estimated date of delivery on Ford's Tracking website is July 16th.

RKRZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Status tracker updated to In Production as of today, Window Sticker also generated. 1 week ahead of schedule from an estimate given to me back in June.

drjeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium convertible, Kona Blue, 3.55 gears, active valve exhaust, 401A, safe and smart, B&O, polished aluminum wheels
6/26 order placed
7/14 Listed as in production, window sticker generated
7/18 listed as in body shop (body assembly, paint. Still listed there today)
7/22 blend date on window sticker

no estimate yet on delivery but I’m hoping for 2 weeks or less since the dealer is only 30 miles from Flat Rock.
Sponsored