Ebay IMRC lockouts

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
the $16 ones look the same as my MMR ones except for the color. I would have gotten the ebays ones if they were available at the time.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
In my build thread I posted a drawing for some, if you happen to have access to machine tools. Super simple. But $16 is cheap....

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
With the MMR ones, you're really just paying for the billet pieces. I will say however, after having them on my 18 manifold, you can indeed see them from the front of the engine bay and they do look nice back there.

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Strokerswild,
Not to high jack this thread. I saw your 18 manifold package sold in the classified market place. I just converted the drawings to a CAD file and 3D printed some of the parts to test fit before sending out. There are two sizes of standoffs not sure if both are used. Is it possible to shed some light on this?
IMG_0949.jpg

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Strokerswild,
Not to high jack this thread. I saw your 18 manifold package sold in the classified market place. I just converted the drawings to a CAD file and 3D printed some of the parts to test fit before sending out. There are two sizes of standoffs not sure if both are used. Is it possible to shed some light on this?
IMG_0949.jpg
The reason for the two standoff lengths is that the bosses that the four studs thread into on top of the intake manifold are different heights on each side. If the standoffs were all the same length, the intake cover wouldn't sit level. The longer ones go on the driver side.

Oh, and you need four of each length standoff. Hopefully printed parts are robust enough.

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Strokerswild,
The 3D print was for a test fit, I plan on having them machined out of aluminum.
Thanks for the quick reply.