Sponsored

GT350 Catback exhaust options?

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Well I run Kooks system back to the OEM exhaust. I have dealt with the tune issue and warranty. Its a winnable fight but not one everyone wants to have.

With that said, my system sounds very very good.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Well I run Kooks system back to the OEM exhaust. I have dealt with the tune issue and warranty. Its a winnable fight but not one everyone wants to have.

With that said, my system sounds very very good.
Vids or it didnt happen hahahahaha

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
do you have any other unedited videos?
I have heard it in person but no vids. In Magnaflow fashion, VERY deep sounding. Personally it's not my taste. I am not really a huge fan of Magnaflow systems on 2011+ Ford engines. They just sound boomy. I think they're better suited for carb'ed engines and Mopars. My opinion only.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
do you have any other unedited videos?
Nope this is all that they gave me. Mine was #1 and they did this for marketing. I also sometimes miss the raspiness of the stock exhaust. Knowing what I know now, I think I'd just leave it stock.

Sponsored

knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch / 2017 GT350
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Has anyone heard the Stainless Works Legend or Redline catbacks on the GT350? They have sound clips on their website but they are all of the full system and I'm trying to see if the catbacks are something that anyone has any experience with.

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Has anyone heard the Stainless Works Legend or Redline catbacks on the GT350? They have sound clips on their website but they are all of the full system and I'm trying to see if the catbacks are something that anyone has any experience with.
We've sold the stainless works catback, haven't heard of redline.

Sounds good, comparable to the Borla one!

-Josh

knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
We've sold the stainless works catback, haven't heard of redline.

Sounds good, comparable to the Borla one!

-Josh
Yeah I had seen on the SW website they have two models. One is the Redline model, and the other is the Legend model. Redline being the louder one. I've been interested in the redline one but with really no videos out there of the system on a car without Long Tube Headers, it's hard to pull the trigger. They also allow you to customize your choice with either and X pipe or an H pipe.

GrimLemur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT350, 2016 Black C7 Corvette Z51 (sold)
I've been wanting to get more volume out of my GT350. However, researching x-pipes, I believe they all have a raspiness to them, correct?
(because of the resonator delete)

I heard Corsa makes the best x-pipe in terms of less raspy sound. Also, an H-pipe would solve that issue but may effect top end HP.

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Yeah I had seen on the SW website they have two models. One is the Redline model, and the other is the Legend model. Redline being the louder one. I've been interested in the redline one but with really no videos out there of the system on a car without Long Tube Headers, it's hard to pull the trigger. They also allow you to customize your choice with either and X pipe or an H pipe.
My mistake, for some reason I thought Redline was a brand. Its a loud system I can tell you that. I've heard the legend for a local customer but not the redline, only online. We've done a lot of Borla and Corsa as well.

H pipe being the most popular option for the stainless setup for us.

-Josh

Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Get the Corsa Resonator delete x pipe and keep the factory headers and axel back portion. It sounds fantastic and in my opinion better than a Corsa catback with their mufflers. Also way cheaper and you get to keep your modes.
I agree...just get the Corsa X pipe, as it's plenty loud and you retain the active exhaust...quiet mode comes in handy on those early morning starts.
I had the Corsa extreme cat backs on my 15' GT/PP and it was loud (but sounded great) all the time, glad the Gt350 has the active exhaust

DroptopFox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jermaine
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I personally have the Corsa double helix and highly recommend it if looking for something that purely changes the sound with a super easy install. I am considering Stainless Works, LT’s and cat back now that they have a working active exhaust option. They posted a nice sound clip video recently.

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I got the Lethal Performance X-Pipe resonator delete. It's plenty loud with the valves open! I couldn't imagine having anything louder.

knighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
I personally have the Corsa double helix and highly recommend it if looking for something that purely changes the sound with a super easy install. I am considering Stainless Works, LT’s and cat back now that they have a working active exhaust option. They posted a nice sound clip video recently.

Thanks for sharing the video. Somehow I totally missed that one.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
I also just installed the lethal resonator delete. You guys are crazy if you want anything louder. It sounds perfect and not obnoxious poppy, raspy loud like corsa
Sponsored