2019 Bullitt Best Exhaust

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Till i cant hear the wife sitting next to me lol.

Exhaust has always been the first mod i do to my cars. Last 2 cars had Borla Atak, but since these already have thier own unique muffler, might go the MRT H Pipe route. Then get some LTH in a year or so.
What Exhaust did you go with?
Sponsored

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Unsilenced H pipe or X pipe then. Adds 8-10 dB.

Man, I've been torn between the X or H pipe resonator delete.....leaning towards the H, but after the X pipe video, I think I like X pipe sound better. Thanks for posting

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Man, I've been torn between the X or H pipe resonator delete.....leaning towards the H, but after the X pipe video, I think I like X pipe sound better. Thanks for posting
I listend to the same video....great info. I went with a h pipe. A deaper sound....less rasspy. Still damn loud!

Pruitttands

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tracy
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt, 2019 bullitt
H pipe for me too. I came from a 2015 with corsa extreme and my bullitt is just as loud above 4k however its a deeper loud bass vs treble. I put the roush on and it installed easy. Flip the switch and i can sneak right back in.....

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Did a mrt h pipe...plenty loud with the fa tory exhaust.
How do you like the MRT. Steeda was out of stock so I am leaning towards the MRT H pipe. Any fitment issues? How were the welds. I like that its 304 steel.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
As of yesterday, I received an email indicating the H-pipe was back in stock. So if you are interested in Steeda again, give us a call!

TJ

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I ended up going with Steeda H pipe and couldn't be happier. Still want to go LTH eventually though.
Is the H Pipe give a lower sound, and is it more defined?. I just don't want a babbling exhaust sound.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Is the H Pipe give a lower sound, and is it more defined?. I just don't want a babbling exhaust sound.
American mustang has a great compairison video...x vs h pipe.
My bullitt with a h pipe has a deap muscle car sound. Just like stock....just louder.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
American mustang has a great compairison video...x vs h pipe.
My bullitt with a h pipe has a deap muscle car sound. Just like stock....just louder.
I have always liked a deeper, throatier exhaust sound on performance cars.

Sponsored
OP
OP

bsenbay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Berk
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hey everyone! I went with Corsa Catless Longtube Headers and Corsa Xtreme catbacks. I’m getting everything installed this week! I will upload videos so you can hear what it sounds like!

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You're crazy. Ha ha. Hope you don't have to fire up that car early, or I'd fear for my family's (and/or property's) health. Ha ha. To me, the Bullitt has probably the best factory exhaust sound I've ever heard on a V8. Plus you can dial it from sedan quiet, to relatively wild. My only complaint is normal mode should have been between quiet and sport, since quiet is very quiet, and the other 3 are lumped close together.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
You're crazy. Ha ha. Hope you don't have to fire up that car early, or I'd fear for my family's (and/or property's) health. Ha ha. To me, the Bullitt has probably the best factory exhaust sound I've ever heard on a V8. Plus you can dial it from sedan quiet, to relatively wild. My only complaint is normal mode should have been between quiet and sport, since quiet is very quiet, and the other 3 are lumped close together.
Here in Ca the car wouldnt pass smog with catless headers. Can you get away with that...or will you put back to oem some day? Cant remimber how many yrs on a new car before smog
My bullitt has an h pipe....already damn loud in sport or track. My bud races a 2018 vette grand sport on the track. He said i would get black flagged with exhaust on track!

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Hey everyone! I went with Corsa Catless Longtube Headers and Corsa Xtreme catbacks. I’m getting everything installed this week! I will upload videos so you can hear what it sounds like!
I imagine it will sound like any Gt with that setup.... unbearably loud and raspy lol
I’m curious to know what catless sounds like with the stock mufflers. I would like to do cat deletes with my h pipe just afraid that will make it overboard even with the quiet mode.

OP
OP

bsenbay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Berk
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I know someone that can pass the smog for me so I’m not worried about that. The reason I went with that exhaust setup is because I’m throwing on a whipple supercharger as well and I’m basically going all out stupid at this point. I did however meet someone that had the same exhaust setup on the Mustang GT and when he put the car in normal mode you couldn’t even tell it had headers on.
Sponsored