Sponsored

Kenne Bell 2.8l LC Supercharger unboxing

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
so we (@Kristian87) created this video before we did the install. Finally got around to editing and posting. Check it out if you are interested.

We will also be posting videos with regards to my philosophy/upgrades before the supercharger as well as an installation video with all the good, bad and ugly moments.

I will also be reupping the tribar video tutorials as quite a few people have been asking for them (i think i have both heat gun method and cutting methods somewhere in my archives) along with various other bits and bobs.

Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Great video. I really enjoyed the description of the shape of all the boxes..:like::like:

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tr
Great video. I really enjoyed the description of the shape of all the boxes..:like::like:
I tried to be as informative as I could practically possible short of getting every nut and bolt out haha

The installation video won't be as slick as this though

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is, have had zero issues. Great power delivery. Very happy with it.

Its 725bhp on a CARB legal tune running 93 octane. 600 at the wheels. SAE smoothing 5

Kenne Bell have done all of the testing etc.

Its faster than my 2014 GTR from a 30mph roll

Sponsored

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The kit comes with engine lowering mounts which allows you to use the stock hood. I already have a Cervinis hood so I didn't use them plus with an aftermarket oil cooler, you can't use the mounts on the RHD mustangs. Comes with an emission legal tune, tuner and spark plugs.

Supercharger kit cost ÂŁ5500 with the 15% discount they had on offer. Add tax to it (up to you how much you want to gamble and declare)

Labour was zero as I did the install myself. I did have to buy some tools so probably 200 pounds on that.

Then there are supporting mods like OPGs and Crank Sprocket etc

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)