• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Colorado PP2 Front Splitter OEM - PRICE DROP $295

codesx100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Still available?

codesx100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
PM sent

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
What part of Colorado are you in?

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
I'm in Boulder, what about you?
Texas, but we make a couple trips to the mountains every year. Probably going again in a couple weeks - if all us Texans don’t get quarantined at the border... looking at our agenda to see if I can swing a trip by ...

OP
OP
NickBlack

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Texas, but we make a couple trips to the mountains every year. Probably going again in a couple weeks - if all us Texans don’t get quarantined at the border... looking at our agenda to see if I can swing a trip by ...
That would be awesome shipping is a bitch on this thing. Happy to sell it to you if you come up this way. Let me know thanks

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
That would be awesome shipping is a bitch on this thing. Happy to sell it to you if you come up this way. Let me know thanks
Thanks, I'll keep you posted for sure. Don't hold off selling it to someone else if you get the opportunity between now and then, but I should know for sure in the next week or so.

Thanks again!

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Still available?

OP
OP
NickBlack

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Yes still available, $295 and will split shipping

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm selling my PP2 OEM front splitter in excellent condition!
I never installed this, I bought it from another forum member
Price drop, selling for $295

This is the best looking splitter in my opinion and fits perfectly underneath the Mustang GT.
In great condition, see pictures.
It doesn't come with the push tabs but they are very easy to get on Amazon or directly from Ford

Asking $295 - will split shipping costs
$559 Retail https://lmr.com/item/LRS-317626/201...54OzxOUjiugwZfzKpA0MAocYkI98fKyRoCg7YQAvD_BwE

Thanks,
Nick

IMG_20200512_120302.jpg

View attachment 467563
IMG_20200512_115147.jpg
IMG_20200512_115152.jpg
Please hit me up as soon as possible. I'd like to buy this is thanks!