Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
My dealer sent mine in also. I think it is tied to the VIN.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the link to the whistling noise I am getting from my blower.

You can probably hear it most from 0:20
All I hear is Injector related noise. I’ll upload some videos once I get back from vacation.

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
Don't know if a new thread is needed for this, but!.
So over this last weekend, I have had enough of my Intercooler pump sporadic operation, so I have ordered the Upgraded VMP pump and hopefully will have it on by this weekend.
So it is suppose to flow 30% more than stock, which would not be hard to believe as the stock 17 pump is little like those $95.00 pumps i see on Ebay all the time.
I am anxious to see how much more my IAT2 can drop from where they were when the stock pump was working.
This is with my VMP Triple Pass, Dual Fan heat Exchanger. It should make a difference i would think..

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
So over this last weekend, I have had enough of my Intercooler pump sporadic operation, so I have ordered the Upgraded VMP pump and hopefully will have it on by this weekend.
So it is suppose to flow 30% more than stock, which would not be hard to believe as the stock 17 pump is little like those $95.00 pumps i see on Ebay all the time.
I am anxious to see how much more my IAT2 can drop from where they were when the stock pump was working.
This is with my VMP Triple Pass, Dual Fan heat Exchanger. It should make a difference i would think..
How did you know that the IC pump was operating sporadically?

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I have this pump and it will help some, yes. It won't drop your IAT's 20 degrees or anything, but every little bit helps.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
After talking to delivery man, the Killer Chiller is imho the way to go

Its 1000 bucks and about 600 to install
Expensive yes but In 100 degree temps u have ice cold IAT2, basically you’re ac is on all the time, it pulls about 7hp but shuts off the compressor at WOT

If I lived in FL or AZ I’d have one, u can run the car without cool down which is sweet

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
How did you know that the IC pump was operating sporadically?
I can see what it is doing with my N Gauge and monitoring IAT2. When pump stops, IAT2 goes up very quickly, like 160 and then 5 minutes later, comes back down to normal 30 degrees over Ambient temps.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
"IF" the pump definitely flows 30% more and along with the VMP triple pass dual fan H/E, it should cool it down some.
Good luck and keep us posted.

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
My car struggles to make 1-2 shift especially at low speed. It won't shift untill 2k rpm and shifts 2-3 right after. it's sometimes annoying driving around mall and subdivisions. Yall have this as well?

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
My car struggles to make 1-2 shift especially at low speed. It won't shift untill 2k rpm and shifts 2-3 right after. it's sometimes annoying driving around mall and subdivisions. Yall have this as well?
In normal mode/regular drive, it skips 2nd completely....goes from 1 to 3. That is normal stock operation as well. If you are talking about one of the modes that uses all 10 gears, mine does fine, other than the excessive torque management that we have discussed.