• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT FS - 2017 Mustang GT, PP 400A

Turnpike24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
17' Grey PP
Year: 2017
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: Premium, Performance Package
Color: Magnetic Metallic
Transmission: 6MT
Mileage: 53,100

Modifications:
Roush Cold Air Intake
Stainless Power Long Tube Catted Headers (Black, Ceramic Coated)
X-Pipe and resonators installed
Borla Stinger S-Type Axle-Backs
Barton Hybrid 3 Short Shifter
Steeda Clutch Assist Spring 35lb
Steeda Chassis jacking Rails
Ford Performance Track Handling Pack
Hawk 5.0 Front Pads
Motul 600 Brake Fluid
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
Steeda Rear Sub Frame Alignment Kit
BMR IRS Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit
BMR Billet Vertical Links
Ford Performance Oil/Air Separator
Axial Reverse LED Light
Axial Rear Side Marker Lights
Lamin-X Yellow Fog Light Covers
WeatherTech Floor Mats Front and Rear

Special order car. Title in hand. This was my first new car and it was spec’d how I wanted it. 400A, Performance Pack, large touchscreen and upgraded leather. This is a well-cared for adult owned car. I’d love to keep it but it’s just time to move on. Always Garaged.

Ceramic coating on paint and wheels by Buff Guys Detail in Alpharetta, GA in 2017.

Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner used regularly.

Regular oil changes with synthetic. (Ford dealer performed last change with conventional oil. I assumed I didn’t have to request synthetic.)

Fluid Changes at 35,000 miles to trans and diff with Royal Purple Synthetics.

Mild custom tune by Injected Engineering in Kennesaw, GA producing 427 WHP and 380 TQ.

Aggressive street alignment by Gran Turismo East in Chamblee, GA.

New front tires on at 45,000 miles.

New rear tires on at 52,000 miles.

Recent warranty work at 53,000 miles to remedy clicking noise coming from RR under initial acceleration. Driveshaft (not the fix) and RR axle shaft (the fix) replaced.

PRICE: $27,500
20200616_083942.jpg
20200615_165536.jpg
20200615_170014.jpg
20200615_170207.jpg
20200615_165424.jpg
20200616_085353.jpg
20200615_170235.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP