Recommended pistons/rods for new engine

Ecoboobs

RAINF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP (Poverty Pack) 2.3T A/T
Hey all

I recently got a new long block due to a cracked No.2 piston. I've decided to beef up the bottom end of this new 2019 engine (for my 2017 EB) and I need a shopping list of parts.

I'm thinking Manly pistons and rods maybe, a racing head gasket and good head bolts. Can anyone recommend me some gear? I notice Manly do a few different types of pistons so not sure what to go with. I will be doing all the work myself as I'm an aircraft mechanic and will also be doing the balance shaft delete. I'm in Australia and will most definitely be ordering direct from the USA as the prices here are utter shit.

My car was making around 400 ft lb of torque and 380 whp when i cracked the piston on E30. My car has 20,000 kms on it and only 2000km on new engine.

Thanks in advance
Ecoboobs
Sponsored

Elgyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost, MT, DIB, Premium, PP
Esslinger Engineering and Moutuneusa have some good packages. Check them out

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Hey all

I recently got a new long block due to a cracked No.2 piston. I've decided to beef up the bottom end of this new 2019 engine (for my 2017 EB) and I need a shopping list of parts.

I'm thinking Manly pistons and rods maybe, a racing head gasket and good head bolts. Can anyone recommend me some gear? I notice Manly do a few different types of pistons so not sure what to go with. I will be doing all the work myself as I'm an aircraft mechanic and will also be doing the balance shaft delete. I'm in Australia and will most definitely be ordering direct from the USA as the prices here are utter shit.

My car was making around 400 ft lb of torque and 380 whp when i cracked the piston on E30. My car has 20,000 kms on it and only 2000km on new engine.

Thanks in advance
Ecoboobs
Manley or Diamond pistons are my personal favorites. You can order them here at @LethalPerformance. Shoot me a message if you have any questions or would like to place an order.
Sponsored