STOCK SPRINGS AND DAMPER RE-INSTALL .

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
OK FOLKS < Pretty dumb question i am sure there is a logical explanation for this. but here it go's

i have a 2018 mustang GT . i purchased the car pretty heavily modified already, one mod specific to this question is the airlift airbag suspension, HATE IT!!! so i started to remove it, i am re-installing stocks springs and shocks , after the non so smooth removal and install . i looked at the back of my car, its pretty darn low. just like it would have had a pro kit on it , seems like 2" drop on the rear ( have not yet did the fronts yet) i purchased the stock components from a ford dealer used take off's, but in addition to the airbags, the car has full suspension , toe links, sway bars and links, subframe connectors. etc..... and all adjustable might i add. so my question is why dose jy car sit 2" lower in the rear on stock springs? any advise is much needed and appreciated, ( maybe springs are not positioned correctly ? looks like they are, sway bar links need re adjusting ? ) idk need help lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RUBY RED 550

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
update ...found the issue.....
it helps to install rear springs on the rear instead of the front srings on the rear ....lol i will say no more so that i may not totally incriminate myself....good day gents

Greg94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
When correcting your springs make sure you don’t install the rear ones upside down as well.
Sponsored