Sponsored

Oil Change North of Boston

NorthshoreGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Looking to do Oil Change and Service Advisory on my ‘17 GT 350
Anyone use Kelly Ford in Beverly,or Danvers Ford in Danvers?
Thanks!
Sponsored

ScottieDoo05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Thanks!
I just bought a 19' GT350 through Kelly Ford last year and did an oil change with them before I put it away for the winter. In terms of service, I think it all depends on who you get. They did an OK job. When they pulled the oil filter, it's in a tough spot, and some oil got onto the plastic oil pan below. I didn't notice until it sat in my garage and I had a few drops of oil on my garage floor. I was not to happy at that moment, and was concerned something was loose not knowing it was just some residual oil. I brought it back and they put it up on the lift, showed me the difficulty of taking out the filter through the small opening, and cleaned up as much as possible.

My recommendation and what I'll do next time is either ask for a more senior mechanic to do it, and/or ask that they put some paper towels or cloths around the opening when they pull the filter.

Lastly, if you decide to go there, you'll need to take it nice and slow at a 45 degree angle on the approach to their entrance. As I'm sure you aware, clearance is tough with these cars.

Mvalenti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Competition Orange
Thanks!
Danvers Ford, Mike, the service manager is my neighbor. good guy. Tell him Mark your neighbor recommended you.

GasPedal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
I use Kelly, happy with it. Great prices.

Sponsored

shaffin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
looking for a similar recommendation but a tad bit further north if anyone has any recommendations. NH/MA border / Southern NH area

603GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2018 Raptor
looking for a similar recommendation but a tad bit further north if anyone has any recommendations. NH/MA border / Southern NH area
I've gotten 3 oil changes at Ford of Londonderry. No issues except they have a new service center under construction - parking lot is torn up and my car came back filthy.
Sponsored