• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia SOLD - IK Foam 9 Cannon for Car Wash Detailing with Water Limits Areas

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I ordered two and installed an air valve to eliminate the time it takes to pump. You can just plug it directly to an air compressor and pump it to 50 PSI and foam the car or the wheels. Once the foam starts to loose pressure, no need to manually pump, just slap the air pressure back on and continue foaming. This really works amazing well with brake dust on wheels. I specifically bought this to knock out the wheel cleaning process every week as quickly as possible. You can fill to 50 PSI and knock out all 4 wheels. The key is not letting it build up and of course using a great non-acidic wheel cleaner.

I'm selling it for $80 (new price).
2cgn1ut.jpg

dcfd-300x300.jpg

fgg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Here's a video demonstrating how it works:

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
This is still up for sale if anyone is interested. Please feel free to ask me questions.

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'll be letting this go for $105 plus shipping. Please let me know if your interested. The price is just temporary as I need to make space. Autofanatic sells this for $130 typically.

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Still available... this is really a steal and very useful for those that garage queen their cars.

Sponsored

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Still available.

OP
OP