Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
What about them?? They have the Roush exhaust??
I'll have to look, but I HIGHLY doubt it.
Btw, their exhausts are all 2.5" Below is their specs for the catback

X-Pipe Assembly, Mustang V8 5-9 1 2.5"
Intermediate Pipe Assembly, X-Pipe-to-Muffler LH 1315-5G214 1
2.5" Intermediate Pipe Assembly,
X-Pipe-to-Muffler RH 1315-5G215 1

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Btw, their exhausts are all 2.5" Below is their specs for the catback

X-Pipe Assembly, Mustang V8 5-9 1 2.5"
Intermediate Pipe Assembly, X-Pipe-to-Muffler LH 1315-5G214 1
2.5" Intermediate Pipe Assembly,
X-Pipe-to-Muffler RH 1315-5G215 1
Are you looking at the same stuff I'm looking at?? LOL
My Roush sticker says nothing about a Roush exhaust??
The Roush full catback is a 3" exhaust.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Are you looking at the same stuff I'm looking at?? LOL
My Roush sticker says nothing about a Roush exhaust??
The Roush full catback is a 3" exhaust.
Yeah it's on mine but it is an line item at $1000+. I looked at a dozen stage 3's and yours might be the only one I've seen without one listed on the invoice. That's shocking to me.

that was from the roush catback manual. Maybe their numbers are wrong in the manual.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I don't know anything about the exhaust systems you guys are talking about. All I know is that with my H-pipe and active exhaust on "track," it sounds like a NASCAR stocker under WOT.....enough to make one's manhood get firm.....

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
You got it brother!!!!! :like: lol
The Roush full catback is a 3" exhaust. I don't think the stock system is full 3" exhaust? I am be wrong, but I don't think it is.
Stock is definitely not. 2.5 or 2.25 if I recall.

3" or bust! :rockon:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Yeah it's on mine but it is an line item at $1000+. I looked at a dozen stage 3's and yours might be the only one I've seen without one listed on the invoice. That's shocking to me.
that was from the roush catback manual. Maybe their numbers are wrong in the manual.
Yeah,......my exhaust on the car is the stock Mustang 5.0 exhaust, I think. It DEFINITELY isn't the Roush exhaust, because I have those suitcase style mufflers. It sounds good, but it isn't no Roush exhaust that's for sure. lol
I do owe you an APOLOGY though. I am reading different things on the Rouch fullcatback. One website says it is a 3" exhaust and another is saying it's a 2.5 exhaust. So, I owe you an apology for that. I guess I should email Roush to get the exact answer. lol

I don't know anything about the exhaust systems you guys are talking about. All I know is that with my H-pipe and active exhaust on "track," it sounds like a NASCAR stocker under WOT.....enough to make one's manhood get firm.....
LOL
Nice!!! I am guessing you have the Active Exhaust??

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah,......my exhaust on the car is the stock Mustang 5.0 exhaust, I think. It DEFINITELY isn't the Roush exhaust, because I have those suitcase style mufflers. It sounds good, but it isn't no Roush exhaust that's for sure. lol
I do owe you an APOLOGY though. I am reading different things on the Rouch fullcatback. One website says it is a 3" exhaust and another is saying it's a 2.5 exhaust. So, I owe you an apology for that. I guess I should email Roush to get the exact answer. lol

LOL
Nice!!! I am guessing you have the Active Exhaust??
I wouldn't worry about it. It wont have an effect either way on performance. Sounds good though. I wouldn't stand for a stock exhaust on a $70k tuner car.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I wouldn't worry about it. It wont have an effect either way on performance. Sounds good though. I wouldn't stand for a stock exhaust on a $70k car.
I thought the same thing. I was like,..........really?!?!? That's weak. lol
That's gonna change soon. Maybe when we get our second stimulus check, more so than not actually. (Car, cost wayyyy more than 70K. It's got every Mustang/every Roush option except the active exhaust. :crazy: :giggle:)
@Jmtoast now you got me triple guessing my exhaust choice. I kinda wanna go full 3". We'll see how it goes.

@hossman I assume you have the same exhaust as me? The stock 5.0 suitcase mufflers, or did you get the active exhaust?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the same thing. I was like,..........really?!?!? That's weak. lol
That's gonna change soon. Maybe when we get our second stimulus check, more so than not actually. (Car, cost wayyyy more than 70K. It's got every Mustang/every Roush option except the active exhaust. :crazy: :giggle:)
@Jmtoast now you got me triple guessing my exhaust choice. I kinda wanna go full 3". We'll see how it goes.

@hossman I assume you have the same exhaust as me? The stock 5.0 suitcase mufflers, or did you get the active exhaust?
to be honest I went Roush only because I have a Roush and wanted to stay Roush. But most people wouldn't care or notice any difference if you got a different exhaust. I've heard Cosra Extreme's and the tips look much much better, stupid loud (not as loud but close), and really sounds excellent.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
to be honest I went Roush only because I have a Roush and wanted to stay Roush. But most people wouldn't care or notice any difference if you got a different exhaust. I've heard Cosra Extreme's and the tips look much much better, stupid loud (not as loud but close), and really sounds excellent.
BINGO!
I agree 100%. That's the reasoning for me as well.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Stage 3 my car has the Roush Active Exhaust which was a a $2700 option and it sounds awesome but very pricey. I just did a resonator delete and added the Roush H Pipe and it turned it up a notch. In you situation I would get the Roush Axle Backs and either the H or X pipe depending on the sound you like and be all in for around $900. My 17 with Roush Axle Back and H pipe was awesome, granted it was on a manual transmission, but I’m sure it would sound great on the automatic transmission too!

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
So I wanna here from guys (2018/2019) that actually have the kit.
Driving characteristics, power, idle, daily driving and of course possibly et and mph

I'm not looking for more than 600RW (A10)
I have 3.15's which I believe would be good for a PDB

From what I here the newest tune is MUCH better, they made a change to the HE or intercooler pump too.
Again, I know there's kits that make more power but I like the idea of a Roush/Ford product for warranty reasons
We are a dealer here at @LethalPerformance! Shoot me a message and I can get you taken care of on one! https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...ang-gt-coyote/superchargers/roush-performance

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
[QUOTE

LOL
Nice!!! I am guessing you have the Active Exhaust??[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
I went with a Borla S type catback and added a Borla resonator. I didn't go with the "Touring" model because it's got 2.5" pipes and the setup I went with is a full 3". Nice, slightly louder exhaust.