Ford Customer Service

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Feel like I may be getting the run around from my local dealers. Should I call the ford customer service department directly?
Trying to see where my direction should be to get assistance. They dealer isn’t fairly close so, I have to call my service advisor, shop manager never returns calls. Always car have to be left just seems my time or concern isn’t a priority.
Tired playing around, so if anyone has had experience dealing with Ford customer service let me know....
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Feel like I may be getting the run around from my local dealers. Should I call the ford customer service department directly?
Trying to see where my direction should be to get assistance. They dealer isn’t fairly close so, I have to call my service advisor, shop manager never returns calls. Always car have to be left just seems my time or concern isn’t a priority.
Tired playing around, so if anyone has had experience dealing with Ford customer service let me know....
Have you tried contacting the general manager or even the owner of your dealership? You never know!

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
So I reached out to the customer team over the email. Got assigned a person basically a liaison between Ford and the Dealer pretty useless as they want me to make an appointment to diagnose the car which nothing needs to be diagnosed. Don’t have confidence in them at this point. What’s the next level of contact?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So I reached out to the customer team over the email. Got assigned a person basically a liaison between Ford and the Dealer pretty useless as they want me to make an appointment to diagnose the car which nothing needs to be diagnosed. Don’t have confidence in them at this point. What’s the next level of contact?
Protocol. Unfortunately if you want Ford involved you have to do it their way. Have to run it up the ladder so to speak. Good luck!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Protocol. Unfortunately if you want Ford involved you have to do it their way. Have to run it up the ladder so to speak. Good luck!
yeah trying to find the next chain. Got nothing but time between COVID and I’m at 3100 miles so have almost years full years left... call email paper mail until they finally decide and it taking up too much of my time might to involve an attorney and then they owe me just a tad bit more than a repair.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
What’s wrong with the mustang?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Here’s the thread you need with all the Ford 800# contacts...

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/the-ford-800-info-for-those-needing-it.111571/

When you call ask for a Supervisor and make sure you tell them that you’re being treated with ignorance from the Dealership.

They will open a Case # for you with the Regional Ford CSR and get to the bottom of the issue.
ok yes they gave me a customer service manager she’s no help at all...