Sponsored

What Upgrades/Mods are you going to do to your Mustang?

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Thanks guys,

Much appreciated.

The set of Conti’s are quoted as $300 cheaper than the MPS4’s, but I’m leaning towards the Michelin’s.

Any other comments / thoughts or feedback is most welcome!
Hi Paul. Sorry if I’m late.

Nice wheel selection. It was literally a coin toss for me between these and P51's. I went with the P51's.

P51 101RF (with Ford OEM centres. P51 centres are awful)

P51 20X11 5/114.3 BLACK
P51 20X10 5/114.3 BLACK
295/35/20 NITTO INVO
275/35/20 NITTO INVO

Wheel/tyres combo weights: (as measured by me)

Factory rear. 31.3 kg
Factory front. 28.8 kg

New rear. 26.6 kg
New front 24.9 kg
84DB9E82-FEBE-46C5-AD9E-01EFAA6D50C4.jpeg

Last edited:

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Anyone tried the Whiteline springs, sway bars and endlinks kit on a 18+ car with Magnaride?

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
The following upgrades arrived Thursday and Friday last week:

American Racing Headers (1/ 3/4 inch with green cats), QA1 Carbon fibre drive shaft (Manual 2017 car fitment), Ford Performance GT 350R steering wheel replacement, Ford Performance Carbon fibre shift knob, heat shield kit, Interior bonnet latch, Lower control arms (front), bump steer kit, rear boot lid replacement with Gloss black GT emblem, clutch spring, Harrop oil cooler kit.

This gear is scheduled to be fitted by Carbon autohaus who are coming to Canberra from Sydney (maybe.....virus permitting) in the week beginning 27 Jul. While they are doing that they are also upgrading the fog lights and lighting/converting the tribars.

Pictures to follow of all of this. I'll keep you posted :-)

Sponsored

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
Will collect the Mustang from Croydon Racing this week after the following updates: Front & Rear DBA T3 slotted brake rotors, Front & Rear street performance brake pads, Braided metal brake lines, Painting calipers in Flame Red, refurbish brake calipers, COBB turbo blanket, Steeda Reverse Lock-Out Collar Billet, Steeda Throttle Body Spacer, updated custom tune. Andrej and gthe CRD team are usually good with photos, if there's any interest.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Since it hasn't happened yet (installed that is) then "what are you going to do" vs "what did you do today" seems more appropriate place to put this.:like:

Finally decided on and ordered backend and front end parts to fit "sometime" :fingerscrossed: down the track. :handsinair: A swag of BMR stuff to go with the new rotors and sway bars and acc's i already have sitting in bags and boxes. Waiting for exhaust too and will do most of it at once. Thanks to DRU842 above, I also have some new XP pads and S/S braided brake lines inbound too. :angel: Should be loads of fun doing the installs. :whew:

I'll switch over to the "what did you do today" section when that happens.:dance:

Now for the question. Do any of you have and are satisfied with a brake pad spreader suitable for the Brembo's that was obtained in AUS/ebay ? If so can you please PM me a link or chat as to where you got it from. Thanks.

Edit. I bought a Lisle 29100 Quick Quad Brake Spreader. I’ll make up removable extender plate pads if necessary for the 6 piston callipers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

El Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I've placed the order in for some new wheels (MRR M350s), however they're out of stock for now. So I'm bracing for a 2 month wait for delivery :frown: At least it will give me time to scout out for any tyre deals.