AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
29 looks good visually. I don't have a meter but no signs of being blown
Hmm not sure then that's what ended up being my issue do you have a different obd device you can try to see if a different device gets power?

spydrhawk26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, Velocity Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately no. I sold my tuner from my eco so I'm SOL. Guess I'll try the dealer to see what's up. Thanks for the help though... I'll be sure to update when I find out

OP
OP
AZ_whippleS550

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Unfortunately no. I sold my tuner from my eco so I'm SOL. Guess I'll try the dealer to see what's up. Thanks for the help though... I'll be sure to update when I find out
Sure thing. You may also be able to stop at an auto zone or different parts store they normally have obd scan tool you can use to see if that works.

Sponsored

Canoman

Lurker (mostly)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP 400A
Vehicle Showcase
Did you check to make sure fuse 15 in the under dash fuse box was there? That’s what my issue was.
I have this OBD2 power issue right now, as well. My fuse 15 was one of those three-legged fuses, and one side of that was blown. I got a new fuse, put it in and still no power at OBD2. Need to check again and see if the replacement immediately blew.

OP
OP
AZ_whippleS550

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
I have this OBD2 power issue right now, as well. My fuse 15 was one of those three-legged fuses, and one side of that was blown. I got a new fuse, put it in and still no power at OBD2. Need to check again and see if the replacement immediately blew.
I checked the 2017 owners manual and it looks like it should be the same fuse as it was for my 2016. If the fuse is blown again I would be worried there is a short somewhere.

Canoman

Lurker (mostly)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP 400A
Vehicle Showcase
I checked the 2017 owners manual and it looks like it should be the same fuse as it was for my 2016. If the fuse is blown again I would be worried there is a short somewhere.
In my manual, it says it's the "gateway module" on fuse 15. Is that AKA "OBD2" or is the "gateway module" something different? Any idea?

OP
OP
AZ_whippleS550

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
No idea if it does more than obd as well, but I didnt notice any other issues with the car except for obd not working.
Sponsored