s550yondu

s550yondu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter W
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0 PP
Great photo. Did you dyno your car stock ? So you know where you are going from as I dyno mine and it's 395 BHP. Keep us posted on the build when you start adding power. Also are you thinking of some Suspension mods ? I'm thinking of adding Steeda Stop The Hop and FP Track Handling pack to my suspension.
I will be buying parts in phases so through each phase I will dyno the car and post on here but im pretty broke atm lol as so stay posted for a dyno in the next month or 2 after I put my headers, injectors, and intake on as well as the stock one before I will post those as a pair as after i do those i will put the car on E85 and run it again. then later in the year i will do another with the intake manifold setup! and yeah i will be adding in some suspension here and there throughout the year vertical links bmr lockout or some reputable brand i want my car to be as dialed in as possible
Sponsored

OP
OP
s550yondu

s550yondu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter W
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0 PP
Left this page for dead but i am back with some bolt ons looking to get a dyno with current mods. GT350 manifold lethal perfomance offroad pipes and a pmas cold air. (Lund tuned) Will be getting comp stage 3s within the next few months. We back on the journey lol

OP
OP
s550yondu

s550yondu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter W
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0 PP
Cams+opg+LU47+E85R tune slated for December. Till then baseline dyno numbers on 93 coming next month.
Sponsored