Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nitish
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
New wheel/suspension setup.

Steeda Sport Magneride springs
Project 6GR Five 19x11 +50 satin black (all 4)
25mm spacers up front
88C99C90-A4AE-48FA-BCE7-883D35C1D7E2.jpeg
Hey, Nice setup. Do you know how much drop you got from Sport Magneride springs with PP2. The site says 1 inch everywhere
Sponsored

OP
OP
W1cK3dSiK

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2, 2020 F150 Lariat Sport
Hey, Nice setup. Do you know how much drop you got from Sport Magneride springs with PP2. The site says 1 inch everywhere
I didn’t measure before and after, however it’s definitely a noticeable drop. If you have a PP2 and want to measure from the bottom of the fender to the ground I can give you my measurements to compare.

NitishMudgal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nitish
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I didn’t measure before and after, however it’s definitely a noticeable drop. If you have a PP2 and want to measure from the bottom of the fender to the ground I can give you my measurements to compare.
That will be awesome, I think measurement from the fender to the center hub will be better if we have different tires.

LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
1993 Fox 306, 2020 301A PP2
Vehicle Showcase
New wheel/suspension setup.

Steeda Sport Magneride springs
Project 6GR Five 19x11 +50 satin black (all 4)
25mm spacers up front
88C99C90-A4AE-48FA-BCE7-883D35C1D7E2.jpeg
Whew! Well, I hope you don't mind - but I may have to copy this setup! Only Black PP2s available though. Was hoping for a Velocity Blue which I think looks SO damn sharp on this car... however, Iconic Silver is just as amazing!

I dropped my 2020 GT350R order - sadly too much money and too much uncertainty... So I am really debating on picking up a Black PP2 (on lot) or ordering in Dec for 2021 a Velocity Blue or Iconic Silver PP2... some advantages of waiting are possible Transmission updates? And news on the Mach 1.

PP2 really is the way to go for me. I'd ACTUALLY mod it and have fun with it. Drive it like I stole it and not be as worried. The GT350R was going to be amazing, hands down... but everything was a worryfest and I would/will Hillclimb the PP2, go on road trips, ect where as the 350R I would not.

Anyways, the Rims and Aftermarket grill are SUPER sharp - that is the way I'd go. From there it is racing mods (planned) Roll Bar, rear set delete, sways, springs, bushings, Headers, Exhaust, MGW Shifter, Shift Light, Cold Air In Take :D

OP
OP
W1cK3dSiK

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2, 2020 F150 Lariat Sport
Whew! Well, I hope you don't mind - but I may have to copy this setup! Only Black PP2s available though. Was hoping for a Velocity Blue which I think looks SO damn sharp on this car... however, Iconic Silver is just as amazing!

I dropped my 2020 GT350R order - sadly too much money and too much uncertainty... So I am really debating on picking up a Black PP2 (on lot) or ordering in Dec for 2021 a Velocity Blue or Iconic Silver PP2... some advantages of waiting are possible Transmission updates? And news on the Mach 1.

PP2 really is the way to go for me. I'd ACTUALLY mod it and have fun with it. Drive it like I stole it and not be as worried. The GT350R was going to be amazing, hands down... but everything was a worryfest and I would/will Hillclimb the PP2, go on road trips, ect where as the 350R I would not.

Anyways, the Rims and Aftermarket grill are SUPER sharp - that is the way I'd go. From there it is racing mods (planned) Roll Bar, rear set delete, sways, springs, bushings, Headers, Exhaust, MGW Shifter, Shift Light, Cold Air In Take :D
Best of luck and thank you. You’ll enjoy the PP2 if you get it. I’ve done quite a bit to mine in the past few months and it’s a blast.

Sponsored

LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
1993 Fox 306, 2020 301A PP2
Vehicle Showcase
Best of luck and thank you. You’ll enjoy the PP2 if you get it. I’ve done quite a bit to mine in the past few months and it’s a blast.
Really. The ONLY thing I have to debate is to settle on Black for this year... or wait and see for next year (perhaps a Tremec option?) and ORDER the colour I want (Velocity Blue or Iconic Silver).

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Really. The ONLY thing I have to debate is to settle on Black for this year... or wait and see for next year (perhaps a Tremec option?) and ORDER the colour I want (Velocity Blue or Iconic Silver).
Looks like the Mach 1 could be the 2nd gen PP2. Not confirmed, but it would most likely be one of those if you waited to order a '21 model.
Sponsored