Bullitt has new shoes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
I like the Nitto's, they are great so far. The spacers I bought up front had longer studs that came with them, I think you need the longer ones, there wasn't enough thread depth for my liking. They aren't needed but they do look better, should have come that way already, even lowered there is no issue.
What lowering springs did you go with? Does your Bullitt have magnaride? Im looking to lower mine about an 1nch. Im worried about the smoothness of the ride. I purchased these same wheels in black but I'm waiting on tires now. Thanks for all your input!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Abomination

Abomination

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
What lowering springs did you go with? Does your Bullitt have magnaride? Im looking to lower mine about an 1nch. Im worried about the smoothness of the ride. I purchased these same wheels in black but I'm waiting on tires now. Thanks for all your input!
I used the steeda springs. The drop looks great. I would have ordered the ford ones, but they were out of stock. I do have magnaride. I can't tell any difference in the ride and I did a few other suspension mods at the same time.

Also, get the 1/2" spacers for the front with the longer studs. Doesn't seem like much but it makes it flush in the front to match the rear. Little thing but makes it look alot better.

Sponsored