Sponsored

DFW Shop For Clocking IRS Bushings

esco11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Anyone have a recommendation for a shop that can clock the IRS bushing linkages?

I put on lowering springs and got an alignment but have been wanting to get this done also. I would normally do this myself but I found it to be pretty damn difficult with how tightly spaced everything is while on the wheels.
Sponsored

johnny.3sgte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
LD Automotive in Frisco, ask for Sergio — I work at the collision shop next door, Sergio had always been the one who does my alignment before and after track days. Or if I was too lazy to do something suspension wise. He’ll use the alignment rack to clock the bushings, he didn’t the same for mine.

Just talk to one of the guys up front and tell them what you want done and then ask Sergio to be the tech.

Adamb258

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Shopping 2019 GT
Looking for same thing, called a few places that didn’t seem to know what I was talking about

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Not a Ford, but on my Honda I clocked bushings with the car jacked up. I measured fender/tire gap while on the ground, and after raising the car up I took a jack and pushed the suspension to the same fender gap position. Then I tightened up the bushings in that position. Did it work? I suppose so. Never had any issues. Then again, I'm the guy who sets my own toe-in too.
Sponsored