zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Hey, that's really awesome Next time I need work done I'll be sure to message you. have you done internal work on these engines? I have been thinking of throwing forged rods and pistons in.
Sure have. Let me know if you decide to pull the trigger.
Sponsored

Venom77X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nice numbers, that the stock pulley on 91? Also where did you dyno?

OP
OP
AZHowln50

AZHowln50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 10 Speed Auto
Nice numbers, that the stock pulley on 91? Also where did you dyno?
Kit came with 3.6 pulley and I switched to a 3.8. Hits 8 psi at 7,500 on 91 octane. Dyna Pack dyno where they take rear tires off and connect to dyno. No slip. I really happy with the car. Xact Dyno in Tempe.

Venom77X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Kit came with 3.6 pulley and I switched to a 3.8. Hits 8 psi at 7,500 on 91 octane. Dyna Pack dyno where they take rear tires off and connect to dyno. No slip. I really happy with the car. Xact Dyno in Tempe.
I didnt know we had a shop with that style dyno in the Valley.
Those are really good numbers for 8psi with our horrible gas.
Im trying to hold off as long as I can before doing power mods, I feel I wont last a year and a Vortech is what Ill want. Thanks for the info, helps me gauge what to expect.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AZHowln50

AZHowln50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
I didnt know we had a shop with that style dyno in the Valley.
Those are really good numbers for 8psi with our horrible gas.
Im trying to hold off as long as I can before doing power mods, I feel I wont last a year and a Vortech is what Ill want. Thanks for the info, helps me gauge what to expect.
Also I got the kit from Beefcake Racing. It’s the Beefcake Special that comes with the 3.6 pulley and stage 2 BOV. Good luck holding off, I didn’t have the self control.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Yes zero_chance did an awesome job and the attention to detail was second to none. I learned a lot about the gen 3 coyote and zero_chance educated me me on all the systems. As an ASE Certified and Ford Master Tech I could have not been luckier to have connected with him. Glad he chimed in on the post and I will definitely be giving him more work as the build progresses. I highly recommend him to anyone in AZ looking for the highest quality workmanship. He even fabricated some custom parts and had all the tools need to work on the Mustang. Here are a couple of pics of the job.
A1268D10-1370-42D4-91F8-347D880F4DFF.jpeg
B7A7A20C-6F3F-48F2-B86C-60EA0CEFAAE7.jpeg
8A28C8EF-6358-4038-87C9-0C0699B5FF9E.jpeg
very cool. i am in Gilbert as well. what did you do for tuning? i am working with lund now on the base tune and may want to remote dyno tune it when the time comes. wondering if you did something simillar or when with a local tuner.

OP
OP
AZHowln50

AZHowln50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
very cool. i am in Gilbert as well. what did you do for tuning? i am working with lund now on the base tune and may want to remote dyno tune it when the time comes. wondering if you did something simillar or when with a local tuner.
I did a Lund Remote Tune and did it at Xact Dyno in Tempe.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I did a Lund Remote Tune and did it at Xact Dyno in Tempe.
cool. i am data logging now with Lund. frist datalog show it running a bit lean. possible vacuum leak but i am not finding it.
Sponsored