Sponsored

This is the brand new 2021 Mustang Mach-1

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
ok now I got hold of the person who sold me my 18+ (he alone has sold over 270 S550s in Sweden :D)

He said they have heard it will come to Sweden and that he can put me on a list! I did send it a bit anonymously because I had a beef with that dealer with all the issues I had on my car. So not sure if he will follow through if I mentioned my name lol :D (but money is money I guess)
Sponsored

Last edited:

302cui

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt 6sp manual
Im so glad they fixed the 18+ front end. Its how it should have been.
Tremec! About fucking time!

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
For 50k I’d go for used ZL1. lol.
This is one of the bigger car-enthusiast fallacies... You can't compare a brand new car to a used one. Especially when it comes to relatively expensive sports cars. Nobody is cross-shopping 3-year-old cars to brand-new-off-the-lot cars. Odds are you are/were never considering either car in your hypothetical.

Give it a couple years, and then you can compare a used Mach 1 to a used ZL1, and the Mach 1 will probably again be much cheaper.

Last edited:

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Can’t we all just be happy that Ford is still making cars like this? With everything going on in the world right now, and the future of automobiles all but certain, in this moment we still have a naturally aspirated 5.0 liter V8 that sounds amazing. I’ll take it! :rockon:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Nobody is cross-shopping 3-year-old cars to brand-new-off-the-lot cars
eh? I do. If it was a 2018 ZL1 (often with next to no miles) or Mach1 for same money I'd very likely picking the ZL1. Otherwise I'd trade in both S550 for the Mach1 and then have 2 track-capable cars, one each Ford and Chevy.

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
eh? I do. If it was a 2018 ZL1 (often with next to no miles) or Mach1 for same money I'd very likely picking the ZL1. Otherwise I'd trade in both S550 for the Mach1 and then have 2 track-capable cars, one each Ford and Chevy.
I didn't literally mean absolutely no one, there's exceptions to every rule (sometimes lots of exceptions). But generally people either want new for the warranty, configurability, the latest tech, and the "feeling" of newness, or they want used to save some $$$. Some people just want the most performance they can possibly get for their dollar, in which case used will ALWAYS be the best bet, and those people shouldn't be trying to compare this car to any used car.

Last edited:

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Can’t we all just be happy that Ford is still making cars like this? With everything going on in the world right now, and the future of automobiles all but certain, in this moment we still have a naturally aspirated 5.0 liter V8 that sounds amazing. I’ll take it! :rockon:
The old saying "time flies" really applies here. Before we know it there will be no V8's or manual transmissions. We will have hybrids or all electric cars. We will look back to 2020 the same way us old guys looked back at the late 60's. These will be the "good old days". Let's enjoy them while we still have them!

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The old saying "time flies" really applies here. Before we know it there will be no V8's or manual transmissions. We will have hybrids or all electric cars. We will look back to 2020 the same way us old guys looked back at the late 60's. These will be the "good old days". Let's enjoy them while we still have them!
I actually don't fear electric and hybrid cars. I think ICE cars will exist alongside their electric counterparts for a while until they are out performed in every aspect except for sound. If the last decade of electric and hybrid cars will be any indication, I think the driving experience will be maintained just fine.

I say bring it on, and let my V8 naturally aspirated car appreciate in value!

Sponsored

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone else obsessed with the Handling Pack wheels? Those are sharp AF and would look great on my Orange Fury...:inspect:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Waiting to see what the Twister Orange one looks like. Otherwise, the fighter jet gray option looks slick.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
fighter jet will be my pick too, with the appearance package I think you need from reading articles.
not sure how it will look without handling package though since the wheels and ground affects will be different
need more pics!

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
#1 Is it just me
#2 Is it an optical illusion
#3 Is it piping behind the two cut outs in the grille :D, it looks like fine fine mesh. Cooling for the brakes?

2021-ford-mustang-mach-1_25-jpg.jpg

You can see hint of something behind the left cutout
2021-ford-mustang-mach-1_24-jpg.jpg
Looks like reflection of the camera that wasn't edited out in post.
Sponsored