Defunding the Police - disbanding them

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I HATE drunk drivers. They should be put away for life if they kill someone. Accidents to be sure happen, but drinking and driving is no accident. It is premeditated. I was in the back seat of my parents car when I was 12 and a head on collision at 60 mph killed my grandmother sitting next to me. I would not wish that sight on anyone. That memory will never be erased.
:crying::please:
Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
If this information is correct, then alot of the blanks are filled in now. But I still don't like bullit holes in the back, even if it is lawful.
I guess I watched to many westerns when I was growing up. I guess in today's society it's all good.
It came straight from the claytoncountyga.gov website.

As far as bullet holes in the back, I've watched that sequence several times. While Brooks was running away from the officer, at one point he was turned towards the officer attempting to discharge the taser. That sequence was too quick for me to say he was intentionally shot in the back as opposed to he just happened to turn back around at about the same time the shots were fired. Under the circumstances, IMO, I didn't see anything that I consider to be excessive or out of line. Could it have been handled better? Maybe, but who knows what could have happened to either of the officers or others in the immediate area if the threat was not removed.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
The Fulton Co. D.A. had no choice but to charge former officer Rolfe. If he did not, there would be riots underway at this time.

His charges are, for the most part, political (imagine that). He's been under investigation for scamming the City of Atlanta, and is in the primary fight of his life.

He said that Brosnan was going to be a witness for the State. Then Brosnan's attorney said he never agreed to do that. I don't know WTF is going on there.

I don't see the former officer getting convicted of murder. Probably won't find out for a quite a while.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm hearing the cops were kicking him after he was shot and delayed giving aid. If so, with so many people recording the events, I don't understand why I haven't seen numerous videos of the kicking.

I imagine its pretty hard to be calm and by the book after going thru that. I did a major project for the Phoenix PD and heard numerous stories about wanting to or actually striking suspects that had put them in danger (high speed chases, weapons, etc.) from all the adrenaline.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hearing the cops were kicking him after he was shot and delayed giving aid. If so, with so many people recording the events, I don't understand why I haven't seen numerous videos of the kicking.

I imagine its pretty hard to be calm and by the book after going thru that. I did a major project for the Phoenix PD and heard numerous stories about wanting to or actually striking suspects that had put them in danger (high speed chases, weapons, etc.) from all the adrenaline.
The D.A. produced a still image of the officer stating that he was kicking him. I'm not saying he didn't kick him. Video would certainly be more convincing. It will take multiple witnesses to corroborate it if there isn't any video. And said witnesses will be cross-examined by the defense.

If he did kick him that is horrible. That still won't have any effect on judgement of the murder charge though... I would think.
Sponsored