Sponsored

Time to upgrade to a Fuel system, here is what I’m considering.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Not preassembled. They come in their own walbro packaging. A plain Jane, white box
Sponsored

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I also run the Lethal triple pump kit.

The hat is un-assemled in it's own box. So you're not losing out on anything.

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have a sai li dual pump kit packaged and ready to go out the door if any one is super impatient.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
My Procharged D1x needs more fuel. When i got it installed there was no money in my budget to get a fuel system. So I went with a bap. I have the money now and considering a few kits. I will not be using e-85 because there’s no stations in my area. So 93 pump and race gas for track events. My budget for this kit is $1500. Im looking at the Sai li kit , the lethal level 1 kit, i also looked at vmp’s budget kit but its $1600. Ive been hearing that the walbro 465 pumps that come with 2 of those kits, burn up over time, is this true? The Sai li kit uses twin gt-500 pumps but also uses your own fuel lines. I know that kit is limited to 900 wheel on pump and thats fine.
links:

https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...tang-gt-level-1-return-style-fuel-system.html

https://www.vmpperformance.com/VMP-Plug-and-Play-Return-Style-Fuel-System

https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...n-style-fuel-system-2011-2019-mustang-gt.html
Our Lethal level 1 kit or Sai Li system would be perfect for your application. Give us a call at 1.877.253.8425 we can discuss your goals and get you set up on a kit that fits your budget! @LethalPerformance

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Our Lethal level 1 kit or Sai Li system would be perfect for your application. Give us a call at 1.877.253.8425 we can discuss your goals and get you set up on a kit that fits your budget! @LethalPerformance
FYI , I have been waiting for the pumps since 6/3 and was told a week to 10 days at that time. Not saying this is Lethal's fault as it is out of their control, but I think they are just guessing at an arrival time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
FYI , I have been waiting for the pumps since 6/3 and was told a week to 10 days at that time. Not saying this is Lethal's fault as it is out of their control, but I think they are just guessing at an arrival time.
Yes, i was told today that they are receiving 50 pumps this week which will fill the current outstanding orders. Im just gonna order my kit Friday, have them send everything they have in stock and then when they get the pumps they will ship them out.

crcpdx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yes, i was told today that they are receiving 50 pumps this week which will fill the current outstanding orders. Im just gonna order my kit Friday, have them send everything they have in stock and then when they get the pumps they will ship them out.
K thanks for the update

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just a heads up guys there is a global shipping delay. DHL has a package for me that was supposed to be delivered 6/2. after getting a trace they have explained to me that all the stuff that was supposed to be delivered during lockdown has all been brought in nearly at the same time. So currently for the load that DHL is experiencing, they are understaffed.So honestly it must be like this for all couriers. They are likely guessing when it will be delivered but it's really out of their control.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
don't forget on the fore systems, we do forum discounts, so you get top quality, but reasonable pricing!!!

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
don't forget on the fore systems, we do forum discounts, so you get top quality, but reasonable pricing!!!
beefy to the rescue!!!:like:

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
For those who are interested in our L1 or L2 systems here's a video I did which explains them. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Great info from both @LethalPerformance and @beefcake . Lets talk pumps - there has been some talk that the 465's have had some failures. Is that because more people use them and there are more out there or is there a better choice of pump for dual/triple setups?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Great info from both @LethalPerformance and @beefcake . Lets talk pumps - there has been some talk that the 465's have had some failures. Is that because more people use them and there are more out there or is there a better choice of pump for dual/triple setups?
In my opinion based on personal experience Walbro by far offers the most reliable drop in aftermarket pump out there. We've been using them in all of our project cars as well as the fuel systems we offer to our customers for many many years with great results. I don't feel there's a better option or we would offer it.

As far as failures go it happens but very rarely. It's like anything else made for our cars or in general. Nothing is invincible.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Just got off the phone with the Beefcake a few hours ago and he made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. And the key is, he has everything in stock including Walbro pumps so here is what i bought: This is a pump gas/ race gas only set up, not e-85:

2011-2017 Mustang GT L1 Fuel System (dual pump) 42-521
Fuels:Gasoline / race gas (<15% ethanol)
Primary Fuel Pump:Walbro GSS342 G3
Secondary Fuel Pump(s):Walbro GSS342 G3
Electrical Upgrade:FC3 Staged Controller with wiring
Regulation L1/E:F1i
Fuel Lines:pTFE -8 Feed & Return
Filter Media:Cellulose
Filter Length:Upgrade to 128mm Filter
Mechanical Gauge:0-100 psi Fuel Pressure Gauge
Pressure Switch:Honeywell Pressure Switch for FC3
He sold me a great kit at that budget price i was looking for..

Link:https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/budget-e85-fuel-system.html

Thanks Beefcake!!!
Sponsored