Sponsored

Square setup question.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm pretty sure a square setup refers to wheel and tire width. Nothing to do with offset. The only reason you would run same offset front and rear on this platform is so that you can rotate your tires.
On my setup the et30 are for the front and et45 are for the rear, i don't rotate them.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running 20x11 et30 and et45 square,
Got pics? cause that's one unusual choice in offsets. and no, 'square' refers to any wheel can go to any corner. You're running "staggered" - which incidentally isn't correct either since that term is generally understood to be different width (and offsets) front vs rear. You're unique. Neither fish nor fowl.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Got pics? cause that's one unusual choice in offsets. and no, 'square' refers to any wheel can go to any corner. You're running "staggered" - which incidentally isn't correct either since that term is generally understood to be different width (and offsets) front vs rear. You're unique. Neither fish nor fowl.
I wouldn't say unusual. Aggressive, yes, but not unusual. We'll have to agree to disagree on the square vs staggered opinion, bit of both maybe.
The rear shot is with factory fenders. The other two with Anderson fenders, which i have since removed and put the factory ones back on, as the fitment on the Anderson fenders was driving me nuts. They were horrible!
IMG_1668.jpg
IMG_2114.jpg
IMG_2116.jpg
Sponsored