Sponsored

Are there any wheels that are 19x9.0 with 45 offset?

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
My car came with 19x8.5 so I went 19x9.0 to go a little wider

Does there come any benefits going 19x9.5-10? I mean aesthetically? The extra bit of tire is on inside of wheel well can’t see it.

I figure more tire on road means less mpg, and it’s daily driver.

I rotate my tires, or id do staggered. But my wheels look staggered to me w t. 20 mm spacers
Sponsored

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Wider is better both aesthetically and performance wise. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
More tire probably hurts MPG a little, but not much. Plus you would still be running the 255's for now, so you actually wouldn't have more tire.

Plus what happens if after spending $1600+ on new wheels, someone takes you to your first autocross or track day? You will be kicking yourself for not going wider. Keep the current or stock wheels if you need some narrow winter wheels.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The "consenous" is that 9.5 or 10 wide with 275 or 285 tire is best combo for treating the muscle/sports car like the creature it is. For putzing around town, what you have is overkill.

I don't know about you but when I went to 11 all around (with 305) all of a sudden cute girls wanna buy me dinner and invite me back to their place for an evening of muscle car banter and pouring over the latest Jegs catalog. When I had 8.5" rims I was getting catcalls and jeers from teenagers riding in the back of their mom's rusted out civics. Your move.
/joke

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Lol you guys are silly, I don't do track days, I don't auto cross, never intending to ever do it. (like won't) I used to do track days on my sport motorcycles and got so burnt out on everything. I prefer just playing here and there and driving on the street. maybe id go to 9.5 since I can shove 255s on it. but I don't think id want to do the limit of the 255 on a 10 from what I read.

is double tinted black, gun metal etc painted on or powder coated on vossens? id want powder coated finish that's for sure, I don't like painted wheels imo. my pwdercoated wheels have lasted many many many years and still look new, paint, just gets worn down from normal debris.

my car is just a DD. a nice looking DD, but I don't treat it like a sports car, i treat it like a very fast Camry. even though I am full on suspension, sways, shocks, struts, braces, etc.. I just take those turns a little quicker than most. My car is basically a CPE/Steeda display car. Got pretty much everything.
Sponsored