Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Forgot about this thread, went back to see if registered ...... I like the idea of a PP2 thread, the car has its own spot on the globe.

I notice many trying to upgrade a number of things to the base or bullett models., commonly found on the PP2 .

The car is one step below a GT350 with out the cost, prolly get flamed for that statement, thick skinned can take it.

Man what a car the PP2 really makes a statement driving around. Folks know right away the Mustang they're looking at is not typical Mustang. It is bold, sleek, and has some good old whoop ass about it. Thrilled to have one

First upgrade @ 300 miles X pipe ........... Love it.

DSC_0044.jpg

Not my lift, a good friend I've done some fab work on his cars over the years. Will let me use it anytime I like...... Known him for 10 years, first time I took him up on it. Glad I did made the X pipe an easy install.

Small stuff, put jack rail under it. Starting to do some black out custom paint work here and there.

It amazing what can be hidden. For instance looking at the rear of the PP2 the tail pipe tips are lost. Disappearing into the bright back side of the mufflers . Deleted those awful yellow air bag tags on the visors.

Going to work under the hood next.

Last edited:

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got mine a month ago. 2019 PP2
2D02C765-7510-4BF9-A04A-518014166D35.jpeg

dukegsd13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2005 SuperDuty & 2019 Mustang PP2

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sharp! Every car I have owned was black till now. I’m jealous
Not jealous, do like the color picked classy. Picking one's car color is kind of a 2 edged sword . One the individuals preference, safe mode, the other first impression, slaps senses,

I myself a fan of black , like the contrast, white for the same reason. The optical of those when seen in a parking lot. Is interesting white will look physically larger than black. Most noticeable on the pick ups.

When ordering the GT was seeking blue or rapid red. For sure not race red, & unable to see the 2020 selections.

Road trip, ended on a lot that leased Mustangs. There, high noon every color....

Still leaning blue with a ? mark, go back to the dealer. On the show room floor, race red. Walking by it serval times, I tried to ignore it. Looking in at the black interior, check out the layout, stepping back. Got the hook and race red was the color done deal. Yeah I know lots of race red Mustangs, and now I driving one.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Post 203 mentioned the benefits of using black paint to hide and detail. I'll be doing the same under the hood, will post B & F shoots

See what you think of the rear with mufflers blacked out ?
IMG_0234.jpeg

Purchased a tag frame from pony parts, real nice piece. Metal frame crisp lettering.

IMG_0233.jpeg

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
Forgot about this thread, went back to see if registered ...... I like the idea of a PP2 thread, the car has its own spot on the globe.

I notice many trying to upgrade a number of things to the base or bullett models., commonly found on the PP2 .

The car is one step below a GT350 with out the cost, prolly get flamed for that statement, thick skinned can take it.

Man what a car the PP2 really makes a statement driving around. Folks know right away the Mustang they're looking at is not typical Mustang. It is bold, sleek, and has some good old whoop ass about it. Thrilled to have one

First upgrade @ 300 miles X pipe ........... Love it.

DSC_0044.jpg

Not my lift, a good friend I've done some fab work on his cars over the years. Will let me use it anytime I like...... Known him for 10 years, first time I took him up on it. Glad I did made the X pipe an easy install.

Small stuff, put jack rail under it. Starting to do some black out custom paint work here and there.

It amazing what can be hidden. For instance looking at the rear of the PP2 the tail pipe tips are lost. Disappearing into the bright back side of the mufflers . Deleted those awful yellow air bag tags on the visors.

Going to work under the hood next.
Did you happen to notice the clever brake cooling ducting under the chin spoiler? Very clever.

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
Did you happen to notice the clever brake cooling ducting under the chin spoiler? Very clever.
You can pick up bigger deflectors to direct more cool air to the inside of the rotor that work in conjunction with this.

Sponsored

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
You can pick up bigger deflectors to direct more cool air to the inside of the rotor that work in conjunction with this.
Cool. I have not experienced any kind of brake fade on the track whatsoever. I replaced the original brake fluid with Motul every year and away we go.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

I did not, it that it or close but no cigar ?
DSC_0037.jpg

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I did not, it that it or close but no cigar ?
DSC_0037.jpg
That is it. If you look close, there are lots of track centered details that some people miss. The Aerodynamics were designed in a wind tunnel by the head NASA aeronautical engineer and this is supposedly the most slippery Mustang yet and still grips like crazy through the corners with the 305 Cup 2's and that chin spoiler.

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
That is it. If you look close, there are lots of track centered details that some people miss. The Aerodynamics were designed in a wind tunnel by the head NASA aeronautical engineer and this is supposedly the most slippery Mustang yet and still grips like crazy through the corners with the 305 Cup 2's and that chin spoiler.
But don't change the spoiler or members will start losing their minds. "Ford engineered it with that spoiler."
IMG_0949.jpeg

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Well I'm kinda mad that I'm just now seeing this thread lol.

2019 Mustang GT Premium
Ruby Red
401a w/ showstopper red premium leather seats
Performance package level 2
Active valve exhaust
B&O Play stereo with Sync3 Navigation
Enhanced security package

I ordered my car on 10/29/2018 but actual order date was 12/07/2018.
In production: 03/05/2019
Awaiting shipment: 03/12/2019
In transit: 03/12/2019
Delivered: 03/26/2019

Current mods are as follows:
Rokblokz splash guards
MRT H pipe
MP Concepts front bumper winglets
RTR side splitters
Flow Designs Australia rear diffuser and spats

My build thread with pictures can be found here
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/scarlett-2019-ruby-red-pp2-build.120378/

Any update on an actual registry? Would really like to see build numbers with options and all. Maybe we could set up a google doc for it?
Sponsored