50th Anniversary LE Wheel Set Replacement

NaturalFord70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary
I am new to this forum and have a question for the group. I am the original owner of a 50th LE and have only driven the car on weekends during the Summers and babied it for all these years. I am now considering using the LE as my daily driver this Fall (and onward). I live in the Northeast and will need to get a set of wheels with all-season tires. I am thinking of getting a used set of wheels to put on all-seasons so my question is whether I can buy used "50th LE" look-alike wheel set with all wheels that are 19x8.5? As you know, the OEMs are 19X9 front and 19X9.5 rear. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored

duckydave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt premium black w/50 yr appearance pkg
I am new to this forum and have a question for the group. I am the original owner of a 50th LE and have only driven the car on weekends during the Summers and babied it for all these years. I am now considering using the LE as my daily driver this Fall (and onward). I live in the Northeast and will need to get a set of wheels with all-season tires. I am thinking of getting a used set of wheels to put on all-seasons so my question is whether I can buy used "50th LE" look-alike wheel set with all wheels that are 19x8.5? As you know, the OEMs are 19X9 front and 19X9.5 rear. Thanks for your help.

Since the brakes are Brembos you will have to get the same size wheels you have now because of the offset of the brakes

OP
OP

NaturalFord70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary
Thanks Duckydave. Sorry I was not clear with my question. I know I need to continue using 19 in wheels for my LE with the Brembos...but I see some folks selling 50th Anniversary tribute wheels but they are 8.5 vs 9 or 9.5s. Can I use 19x8.5 for all four wheels? Thanks again.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Thanks Duckydave. Sorry I was not clear with my question. I know I need to continue using 19 in wheels for my LE with the Brembos...but I see some folks selling 50th Anniversary tribute wheels but they are 8.5 vs 9 or 9.5s. Can I use 19x8.5 for all four wheels? Thanks again.

Duckydave is referring to not only diameter but the width also... so yes, you should stay with a minimum of a 19x9, otherwise you will run into clearance issues with the front calipers.

Last edited:
OP
OP

NaturalFord70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary
Noted with thanks. I will get a set of four 19X9s and just get 255/40/19 all around. Don't need to deal with staggered tires when I rotate them as my daily driver. Much appreciated for your help.

Sponsored

Palmeto22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT LE
I got a set off Original like new LE Wheels for Sale I replace them on my LE with GT Shelby’s I will sell them for $1500 plus delivery I’m in Jacksonville Fla my # 904-993-1336

OP
OP

NaturalFord70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary
Hi, thanks.for the offer. Wheel set comes with tpms,bolts and tires (confirm tire depth)?
Sponsored