Sponsored

Hellion Street Sleeper twin turbo now available for GT350!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
All you have to do is repin the injector harness on the pcm.....I saw a guy do it on his CPC road trck car.

well theres a reason everyone uses cross plane on big power voodoos lol
Well the guys like @ben@fatfab have been making triple digit power with the FP crank for years now .... and it’s no longer a “voodoo “ without the FP crank .
May be a high compression “predator “ if you like names . lol
Sponsored

DroptopFox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jermaine
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I am very interested in this kit but I have a couple of questions I have not been able to find answers to. First, what kind of hp increase are you seeing with the optional headers vs the oem gen 1 coyote headers? Do you have any pictures of the optional “top mount” air intake?

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I am very interested in this kit but I have a couple of questions I have not been able to find answers to. First, what kind of hp increase are you seeing with the optional headers vs the oem gen 1 coyote headers? Do you have any pictures of the optional “top mount” air intake?
not a lot of user feedback on the forums for this kit it seems. so info can be hard to get. but great looking kit, nonetheless. from my discussions w a few owners of the sleeper kit and with hellion in NM, it seems the main difference bw the 4n1 headers and the oem GT headers is the former is capable of higher hp, especially over 1k hp. seems to me that most folks will be good with the GT headers though, especially for street use etc.

as for the top mount air intake, i assume you mean that piping tube that runs at the front? if so i believe that is the only option you have. i dont think the "sleeper air box" is available for the gt350 any longer. but you'll need to confirm that.

DroptopFox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jermaine
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
as for the top mount air intake, i assume you mean that piping tube that runs at the front? if so i believe that is the only option you have. i dont think the "sleeper air box" is available for the gt350 any longer. but you'll need to confirm that.
I emailed hellion with my questions but never received a response.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
The kit is awesome simply bolt on application. My car made 700 whp on 91.
Ordered Basic kit with ball bearing upgrade 1050x injectors and BAPs for fuel. Used 1st gen 5.0 headers to mount the turbos for best clearance.
Couldn't say much for drivability as the motor let go after 3 pulls. Loll
So Ford “bought back “ your car after it broke on the dyno with twin turbos attached to the exhaust ??

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I really need to delete all links to this board ............... Log out, never to return. :wink: WTH .......... It's only money. :cwl:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Uhhhhh ......... Included with purchase ?

Hellion.png

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
And no, I'm not talking about the shirt .....................:clap:

Or the car ..................:rockon:

nukem1040

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron Kerry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2018 F150 Eco, and 3x 1993 Cobras

nukem1040

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron Kerry
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my Sleeper kit with 62mm ball bearings, older years manifolds, sleeper pipe, and screamer compressor upgrade. My tuner also recommended replacement of the oil pump gears and crank sprocket gear. Costed under $350 for these two parts.
I got free shipping and $400 discount from my authorized Hellion distributor. PM me for details. He can ship anywhere in the US.

Last edited:

nukem1040

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron Kerry
Vehicle(s)
@HELLION TURBO Do you have a full how-to video? Make it easier to see which steps are first. Prefer this over reading directions.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.